Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Face magnet?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
minespatch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:21:29 pm    Post subject: Face magnet? Reply with quote

Just yesterday, my family and I drove to the Halloween Adventure store to help with donations besides participating as psuedo-employees. Besides buying the make-up for my costume, I bought this "Zero Face-magnet". It was made in Japan, yet I haven't opened it from the container, keeping it as a collector's piece.

Does anyone know what a "face-magnet" is?

I'll post it soon...

Personification Trope...
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Send private message

Mistica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm going to take a guess that it could be a type of magnet for your fridge but maybe I should wait until you post up a pic first.

minespatch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:48:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it does look like the kind of magnet you would put on your fridge, but "face magnet"?

Give me a few hours and I'll post it.

Personification Trope...
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Send private message

Mistica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:37:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minespatch wrote:
Well, it does look like the kind of magnet you would put on your fridge, but "face magnet"?

Give me a few hours and I'll post it.

The reason why I guessed that was because I typed "face magnet" on Ebay and that's what was pulled up, magnets that look like they go on your fridge.

Okay, I'll check back later.

minespatch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought it recently.

Personification Trope...

Mistica

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:52:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it definetly looks like something for your fridge but as to why they call it a face magnet, beats me.

The company though is one I know of, JUN planning sells all kinds of figures and collectibles in Japan including TNBC. They had started last holiday season selling their merchandise here in the states. They have both a japanese and american site featuring their TNBC stuff but everytime I try putting in the URL and looking for it, all I pull up is some stupid search engine of some kind.

If someone else bought their address then they may have changed it to a different one, if that is the case, then I would probably have to wait on their new stuff this season to find out what it's been changed to.

You can find both people on Ebay and Amazon sells their stuff, just type in JUN planning, it pulls up both their japanese and american merchandise.

minespatch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:08:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it at a store, I didn't order it. Since it was, there, I just had to purchase it.

Personification Trope...

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, it is a Japanese company... (Right?) Maybe the title got butchered in translation, like it was originally 'fridge face magnet', or something-or-other.

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

Mistica

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:42:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pumpkin prince! wrote:
To be fair, it is a Japanese company... (Right?) Maybe the title got butchered in translation, like it was originally 'fridge face magnet', or something-or-other.

You could be right about that as well but yes, Jun Planning is a japanese company but like I said earlier, they just started selling their merchandise in the states last holiday season which I mainly saw at Spencers and Hot Topic but that's only around where I live though.

Although the packaging for that magnet looks like the kind that they use for their japanese merchandise and not their american.

Minespatch, you said something about donations when it came to this Halloween store. Is all their merchandise mainly that or do they also order items like a retail store?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Merchandise All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: