Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Frankenweenie Merchandise

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkellingtonGirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22:55 pm    Post subject: Frankenweenie Merchandise Reply with quote

I should inform you all that last week I went to Disney. I finally got a chance to get some Frankenweenie merchandise when I went to Downtown Disney. In it were cute little plush of both Sparky and Persephine, buttons featuring the characters, shirts with the characters on them and a little sentence (You all get what I mean), hats, a Frankenweenie book, and even cups. Not much was there when I went. I dunno if there were others hiding in the other shops. ;-; I could only really look in 'World of Disney' for them. But I got myself a cute little Sparky plush. :3.....Whiiich my brother proceeded to take from me on the ride home. My baby brother. Once he leanred his name he kept yelling "SPARKY" and making him 'lick' me and my other brother until he gave him back about a half hour later.

RachelF19

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:23:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot topic, Disney.com, and many other sites are starting to get that stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Merchandise All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: