Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

ks to Boyle, and is tied with three other

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Danny Elfman
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10:03 am    Post subject: ks to Boyle, and is tied with three other Reply with quote

MILAN - Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman reassured fans his latest injury is nothing serious after it was revealed he will undergo more surgery on his left knee, which was operated on last year.The Serie A club announced on Thursday that Strootman would have surgery the following day, and it was reported he would be sidelined for at least a month, possibly longer if there is further damage to the cruciate ligament.Theres a lot of speculation in the media about me and I would like to explain to all the fans what the real problem is, Strootman wrote on Twitter. In the match against Fiorentina I got a knock on my left knee. Its bruised and therefore I should rest my knee for a couple of weeks.This gives me the opportunity to remove some scar tissue which has bothered me a bit after the last surgery and this will help me further in getting back to my old level. Its nothing serious and I will be back on the pitch as soon as possible.The Netherlands international returned to action in November after undergoing surgery in March, and began returning to top form.Yesterday, Kevin Strootman underwent further diagnostic procedures with professors Van Dijk and Kerkhoffs, who previously operated on him, a Roma statement said. The examination revealed a mass of fibrous tissue (known as Cyclops Syndrome), which it is advised should be removed.The player is due to undergo arthroscopic surgery in Amsterdam tomorrow, during which the ligament will also be assessed. Adam Clendening Rangers Jersey .com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. Kevin Hayes Jersey . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/jesper-fast-hockey-jersey/. Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil. Rick Nash Rangers Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Brian Leetch Rangers Jersey . It was the first game back in Columbus for Rangers star Rick Nash, the Blue Jackets franchise leader in goals, assists and games. He was given a standing ovation during a video tribute in the first period, but was booed loud and long after a second-period, two-handed shove up high on Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky.Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Eric Staal posted a goal and one assist while Jordan Staal contributed a pair of helpers to Carolinas 4-2 decision over Tampa Bay on Tuesday. Nathan Gerbe, Justin Faulk and Jiri Tlusty also lit the lamp for the Hurricanes, who have won three in a row. Anton Khudobin won thanks to a 28- save effort. Before the game I was preparing myself to have fun. Its fun to play against really good teams, said Khudobin. Cedric Paquette and Brian Boyle supplied offense for the Lightning, who were denied a season-series sweep. Ben Bishop took the loss after stopping only 18 pucks. Tlusty beat Bishop from the left side off a 2-on-1 rush and pass from Faulk before eight minutes elapsed in the third and the hosts were on top by a 4-2 count. Khudobin preserved the winning margin with eight saves in the final 20 minutes, as the Lightning couldnt generate quality chances with Bishop on the bench for an extra skater in the final two-plus minutes. Eric Staal scored just 22 seconds after the opening faceoff with an assist from brother Jordan, who striipped the puck from Tampa captain Steven Stamkos at the right-wing boards near the blue line.dddddddddddd You come out and give a goal up in the first 20 seconds of the game, unacceptable, and it?s basically an own goal, said Lightning coach Jon Cooper. It was 2-0 for Carolina at 6:05, when a shot by Brett Bellemore from the right point bounced off the end boards and Gerbe potted the carom from the left side. Tampa got one back when Paquette crashed the crease and swept home a Jonathan Drouin rebound with 5:55 left in the first. Faulks point shot through traffic on a power play at 8:27 of the second restored the Hurricanes two-goal margin, before Boyles short-handed breakaway made it a one-goal game once more inside of six minutes to play. Game Notes Carolina improved to 7-2-1 in January ... Tampa Bay collected its fifth short- handed goal of the season thanks to Boyle, and is tied with three other clubs for the fourth-most in the NHL ... Before the game, the Hurricanes recalled defenseman Ryan Murphy from Charlotte of the AHL. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Danny Elfman All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: