Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Ray Ban Sunglasses Erika Outlet Online Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:06:51 am    Post subject: Ray Ban Sunglasses Erika Outlet Online Sale Reply with quote

RIHANNA has collaborated with Dior on a new sunglassess collection, simply entitled, Rihanna. The singer, who is already a brand ambassador for the French Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale fashion house, has already been spotted sporting a pair from the futuristic-inspired collection which she promptly shared on her Instagram account this week."The process was pretty seamless," said Rihanna of the collaboration, revealing that La Forge from Star Trek was her design inspiration, reports WWD. "I spent a day Cheap Ray Bans at Dior with their eyewear design team. I started by looking through all the archives to see what they've done in the past, then got acquainted with all the new materials. I literally sat there and drew and drew until I was happy with the design, and the team Cheap Ray Bans illustrated it for me right then and there. We picked materials and colors that same day, and after that it was a matter of weeks before I saw the first prototype.""We are very pleased to partner for the second time with Rihanna," said Dior's CEO Sidney Toledano, referring to Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses the Secret Garden IV campaign for the house which she starred in last year. "She is an artist, an entertainer, an entrepreneur, a philanthropist, and a style icon for today's generation."It's not the first time that she has dipped her toes in to the world of design. She unveiled Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale her Rihanna Fenty collection at New York Fashion Week in February, which was quickly followed up with a meeting-of-the-minds between herself and Manolo Blahnik. Her latest foray into design with Dior is the first time that the house has created a collection with a brand ambassador. It has, meanwhile, Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses yet to confirm the identity of its new creative director.
If they even woke up at all, there won't be many new year's revellers who roused themselves this morning to wonder what technological marvels the next ten years have in store. Thankfully, Wired has done that piece of thinking www.wholesalescheapraybans.com for us.They have a better track record than most; in 2003, the tech magazine published an article predicting the arrival of wrist phones, data goggles, and food safety gadgets by 2013.By 2023, according to Wired, we'll be able to use foldable screens - so if you want to write Ray Ban Outlet a message on that tiny wrist phone, you can fold out a larger screen to type on.One the team of techno-seers didn't get right in their 2003 predictions, however, was sun-blocking contact lenses. "Look, this was a dumb idea, okay? We admit it. You know what you'll wear in Ray Ban Sale 2023 to protect your eyes from the sun? Sunglasses."
When flying often my pilot friends will try to give me control of the Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet airplane, but I’m quick to remind them, I’m a professional passenger. So when Dual Eyewear asked me to test-fly their aviation sunglasses, I thought it best to let a real live pilot take over. Below, pilot and plane builder David Paqua‘s pirep on Dual’s shades.“Having flown for the past 10 years using various sunglasses I had the opportunity to try the Dual Eyewear - AV2 glasses recently and I have to say I’m very impressed with Ray Ban Sunglasses them. The frames fit well and are very light when compared to my trusty Ray ban Aviators. They also fit well beneath my headset so I still get a good tight fit that prevents sound from coming in.

dongbei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:43:08 am    Post subject: beibei Reply with quote

dongbei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:43:31 am    Post subject: beibei Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: