Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

13 starts for the Blue Jays an

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Help and Update Forum
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:48:22 am    Post subject: 13 starts for the Blue Jays an Reply with quote

Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - DAngelo Russell scored 14 points with five assists as No. 16 Ohio State downed James Madison, 73-56, on Friday. Sam Thompson scored 13 points with six rebounds while Marc Loving, Trey McDonald and Anthony Lee each gave eight for the Buckeyes (5-0), who have won every game this season by double-digits. Andre Nation had 15 points whiile Yohanny Dalembert donated 14 points and seven rebounds for the Dukes (4-2), who had won their previous four. Russells 3-pointer six minutes in staked the Buckeyes to a 19-5 lead. OSU led wire-to-wire. A pair of 5-0 bursts and scoring the last four points of the first half helped keep the Dukes in the game, as they trailed just 37-27 at the break. Ohio State, though, got a three-point play from Thompson to start the second half and held a double-digit lead through the final 20 minutes. Game Notes Ohio State leads the all-time series, 2-1 ... The Buckeyes shot 42.6 percent in the game, compared to just 39.3 percent for the Dukes ... Ohio State next plays in Louisville on Tuesday. Pedro Chirivella Jersey . Its the second of three meetings between these teams this season. Vancouver was a 2-1 winner on home ice December 22nd. Sadio Mane Liverpool Jersey . -- D.A. Points was disqualified Friday from the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am for using a training device while waiting to play the 18th hole at Pebble Beach. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c-22-connor-randall-liverpool-fc-jersey.aspx.com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event. Joel Matip Liverpool Jersey .J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the off-season training program with a surgically repaired left ankle. Divock Origi Liverpool Jersey . Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie.TORONTO - The Blue Jays lost 5-1 to American League West-leading Oakland and dropped three of four to the Athletics. Below are some news items following Mondays game. HAPPS PITCH COUNT J.A. Happ was brilliant on Monday afternoon, working seven innings and throwing 116 pitches in the process. Happ has a tendency to work a high pitch count relatively early in games. He can be up near 90 or 100 by the fifth or sixth innings. "He gets a lot of foul balls," said manager John Gibbons. "Hes not a control-type guy. Ideally youd wish hed throw more strikes but to this point thats not who he is but he does get a lot of foul balls and that tends to run the count up pretty good." Happs 116 pitches on Monday was a season high for the left-hander, who will depart the ballclub for a few days to attend his grandfathers funeral. "I definitely had a heavy heart," said Happ, who became emotional. "I tried to use it. I probably had a little bit of a different attitude, a different outlook, given the last few days. But I felt good and will be glad to get with family this week." Happ has been placed on the bereavement list, which leaves him a window of between three and seven days to be away from the ballclub. The move allows the Blue Jays to recall right-hander Todd Redmond from Triple-A Buffalo in time to make the TTuesday night start against the Red Sox.dddddddddddd ROGERS OKAY WITH MOVE BACK TO BULLPEN Esmil Rogers has struggled of late and is headed back to the bullpen. As for 2014, hell pitch where the Blue Jays put him. "Any opportunity they give it to me Im going to take it," said Rogers. "It doesnt matter if its in the bullpen. it doesnt matter if its nowhere. I just want to be in here. Thats where I want to be. It doesnt matter if its going to be like a funny thing, like an umpire, I want to be in the big leagues. I want to be here to help the team win." Rogers made 13 starts for the Blue Jays and initially was effective. Hes struggled of late, however, allowing 20 earned runs in his last three outings (12 1/3 innings.) As a starter, Rogers has a 5.48 ERA and a WHIP of 1.565. In those 13 games opponents hit .307 against Rogers and had an OPS of .863. RASMUS HURT Colby Rasmus wasnt in the Blue Jays starting lineup on Monday. "We talked (on Sunday) about giving him a day off," said manager John Gibbons. "He tweaked his ab a little bit too. Hopefully its not a big deal. Well know a little bit more (Tuesday.") Rasmus, who turned 27 on Monday, has a good chance to eclipse his single-season career high in home runs (23 2010 with St. Louis and 2012 with Toronto.) He has 18 so far this year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Help and Update Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: