Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Nightmare Revisited
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Danny Elfman
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
Do you like NBC's new Album?
GRRRR!!! I'LL KILL THOSE GUYS WHO MADE IT!!!!!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Urm.... I think classic NBC's songs are better!
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
I likeeeeeeeee everything in this album! Even album's cover with Jacky on it =)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Well, I like it, but NOT everything... Some songs are nice... and some really sucks...
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
FaK'ya all! )) Sweeney Todd's songs are da BEST!!! )))))
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I can sing better!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:05:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pumpkin prince! wrote:
Depends on the quality? It's Rolling Stones and Foo Fighters, the quality would be awesome.

The Rolling Stones and Foo Fighters does have good qualities, but I'm talkin about the other artist's qualities if they didn't choose RS or FF

Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Understand that it's just a person-
not worth devoting any nightmares to.

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Miss pumpkinJuice1

Location: I'm in my halloween coffin with my beloved notebook and playing with internet! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:13:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

System of a down + Jack's lament = Whoaaa!!! That would be awesome!!!
Example(One of thir songs): http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQZSBdS8DY
(Someone, as you see, even made a video with NBC and "SOAD") ))))

Metallica + Poor Jack = I WANT TO HEAR IIIIIT!
Example(one of theirs songs): http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=JgiGrXpOhYg
(After 01:00 they begininig to sing)) So you have to wait a little)) )

Nightwish (I like this group) + Sally's song = Wow! The singer of "Nightwish" has an opera voice, Sally's song is kind of Tragic, so if crossover them, that will be COOOOOLLL!!!!
Example(One of thir songs):
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDWvGKLzBE

Well maybe this is cool only in my imagination.... But oh well)) Hope someone will agree with me))

P.S. The only music that I love in Nightmare's new album, is "Jack and Sally's Montage"...Well... and maybe "Town Meeting Song" (The moments when the citizens are singing, and when Jack telling: "That's the point of the thing, not to know" )))) Yeah)) And that's it.... Sadly, but true((((

- Jack, what about your wife? Sally?
- Oh, Emily. Don't worry! She is a widow.

**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:40:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, forget Metallica or whatever my other choice was for Poor Jack.
My Chemical Romance + Poor Jack = Epic win
Just listen to anything from Welcome To The Black Parade. Poor Jack goes from rather and soft to very strong singing. That's exactly what My Chemical Romance does. It would rock.
Great example of this: Welcome To The Black Parade

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:35:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true, Prince, very true...

Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Understand that it's just a person-
not worth devoting any nightmares to.

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Miss pumpkinJuice1

Location: I'm in my halloween coffin with my beloved notebook and playing with internet! :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:54:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, forget Metallica or whatever my other choice was for Poor Jack.
My Chemical Romance + Poor Jack = Epic win
Just listen to anything from Welcome To The Black Parade. Poor Jack goes from rather and soft to very strong singing. That's exactly what My Chemical Romance does. It would rock.
Great example of this: Welcome To The Black Parade

.... Don't know, don't know.... I don't think the end, is strong.... The whole song is err, nice but toooooo typical....You allredy know, how music will continue, and that's...not interesting... I don't much like the Emo-Punk style.... But, as I can see, everyone are simply in love with this group)) So, if MCR, instead of metallica will remake "Poor Jack", then more people will lisen it)) That's important for thouse who sells this album))

Oh je jejejejeejeej! And I've got another idea!
Another reamke of "This is Halloween" must make Gothic Archies!!! Just listen this:
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=LL4d5i1msVw

That's gonna be asolutely cool!!! Very gothic and kind of scary )

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:15:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't refer to The Black Parade as an Emo-Rock album frankly. It seems like more of a Rock album with about one or two emo-like songs.

Still with Red Hot Chili Peppers remaking What's This.

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta

Miss pumpkinJuice1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:22:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't refer to The Black Parade as an Emo-Rock album frankly. It seems like more of a Rock album with about one or two emo-like songs.

Still with Red Hot Chili Peppers remaking What's This.

Sorry about Emo-Rock))

P.S. I think the word "Emo" soon will be like "F" word))) Like this:

"Shut the emo up! You emoing emo!!!" or What the emo?! (WTE!?)

Red Hot Chili Peppers? .... I think that will be very clouse to the "Fall out boy's" version.... But still not bad.... Maybe Ricky Martin? )))))) Will be interestin to hear "What's this" in "Spanish style"))) He got very..er.... "Active songs"???? Anyway it will be funny and nice))))

Last edited by Miss pumpkinJuice1 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:24:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D8
Red Hot Chili Peppers = Fallout Boy?
Damn, did you listen to the right song?

Miss pumpkinJuice1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D8
Red Hot Chili Peppers = Fallout Boy?
Damn, did you listen to the right song?

Yesss....

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the way
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

And I sad "Clouse" not "absolutely".... It doen't mean the "same"... Yeah, Peppers has got, not so hard music as Fall out boy's, they got the slower temp, but melody everywhere is ALMOUST the same.... Imagine that Fallout boy's "What's this" now got the slower temp, softer melody(Without hard moments) and ta-da!! Here's the Red hot chili peppers.... They are very very clouse... not the same... but clouse...

O.K. And what do you think about Sally's song??? Amy Lee is nice, but maybe there's someone else? Cause, I've change my mind, and now I think "Cranberries" will be the best choice for this song... Example:
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4lSrtSpro

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:29:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Hot Chili Peppers = Immense talent, funky sound, all around legends
Fallout Boy = More of a modern rock sound, not as great talent, unliked by general public

And by the songs you listened, I have no idea what you're talking about. Those songs don't sound like Fallout Boy to me. ESPECIALLY Can't Stop.

Anyway, I was thinking of composing a list of artists.
Also, Yeah Yeah Yeahs + Sally's Song = Win

Miss pumpkinJuice1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:40:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Hot Chili Peppers = Immense talent, funky sound, all around legends
Fallout Boy = More of a modern rock sound, not as great talent, unliked by general public

And by the songs you listened, I have no idea what you're talking about. Those songs don't sound like Fallout Boy to me. ESPECIALLY Can't Stop.

Anyway, I was thinking of composing a list of artists.
Also, Yeah Yeah Yeahs + Sally's Song = Win

.... Ok ))) I think we better stop ))) Cause, no one agree with other, and this can continue ages))) We've got just a different "tastes")) So... let's just cut it))

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:43:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Kay.
Made a topic with my current choices.

Raven193

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What were they thinking letting the Polyphonic Spree cover the town meeting song. Its horrifically bad, I still havent managed to get past "a pox how delighful a pox" I have never heard someone be so cheery about a pox. Someone really messed up with the band choices.
Also hate Sparklehorse so much but wont say more than that.
Too many instrumentals on this for me though I did really like what Rodrigo y Gabriela did with Oogie Boogie's Song.
Apart from that I loved Korns Kidnap the Sandy Claws, Mansons This Is Halloween and Rise Against's Making Christmas.
Amy Lee was quite good doing Sally's Song but I think Fiona Apple has the better cover version.

Miss pumpkinJuice1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:43:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven193 wrote:
What were they thinking letting the Polyphonic Spree cover the town meeting song. Its horrifically bad, I still havent managed to get past "a pox how delighful a pox" I have never heard someone be so cheery about a pox. Someone really messed up with the band choices.
Also hate Sparklehorse so much but wont say more than that.
Too many instrumentals on this for me though I did really like what Rodrigo y Gabriela did with Oogie Boogie's Song.
Apart from that I loved Korns Kidnap the Sandy Claws, Mansons This Is Halloween and Rise Against's Making Christmas.
Amy Lee was quite good doing Sally's Song but I think Fiona Apple has the better cover version.

Yeah, "Sparklehorse" is really boring, but you know.... I think "Town meeting song" isn't so bad)) I like pink floyd's style, and the moments, when Halloween's citizens are singing.... it's really, really nice)) And of course Jack's phrase: "That's the point of the thing, not to know".... For me, this is one of the best song from the album.))

Oogie Boogie's song, is really nice I like the spanish guitar a lot, but Tiger Army's version is still one of the best I think)) Maybe because singer's voice sounds mostly like Danny's one))) Dont know... :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzXf2ntYVs4&feature=related

Kidnap the Sandy Claws: .... I think I better not to talk about it... Cause my opinion won't make everyone as happy as flying, pink elephants)))

This is Halloween: Manson is 4eva of course))) But Panic’s version is better! Cause they have put in the song some "crazy stuff")) I like it))

Making Christmas: Difficult to say.... Everyone sounds like maniacs, which runing the streets with hands up and screams "MAKING CHRISTMAAAAAAAS!!!" (And Jack too))) + the laugh in the end is sucks))) (And that's very important actually)) ) Oh, and almoust forgot about one moment when they singing "Snakes and mice get wrapped up so nice".... Maybe there's somehing wtong with my ears but I always hear: "Sexy mice get R.I.P so nice" ))) Anyway, I still like the classic version of this song)))

Sally's Song: Uhm no.... I don't like how the music sounds... Maybe her voice is nice(I said maybe)... And chorus at the fone is lovely... But it's too... "Grey"... Not so much emotions... I simply in love with Suzanne Perry's version)) If you haven't heard it before than you MUST to listen it! It's the bestest remix of Sally's song I'm shure! (If you will not find it, than tell me and I will upload it! )

valentino11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:15:39 am    Post subject: http://www.uggbootsau.us.com Reply with quote

Coach Outlet Store Online Kate Spade Outlet Cheap Jordans Coach Purses Coach Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Nike Air Max Shoes Red Bottom Shoes Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Adidas Original Nike Air Max Pas Cher Nike  chaussures pas cher Louboutin Pas Cher Nike Air Max Red Bottom Shoes Tory Burch Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Coach Outlet Online Red Bottom Shoes UGG Outlet North Face Outlet Michael Kors Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Scarpe Nike Air Max Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomo Scarpe Sportive Nike Air Max 2017 Coach Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Burberry Outlet Guess Outlet North Face Jackets North Face Outlet Nike Hoodies True Religion Outlet North Face Outlet Coach Outlet Online Kate Spade True Religion Burberry Outlet North Face Outlet The North Face Outlet The North Face Jackets Yeezy Boost 350 Louis Vuitton Outlet Ray Ban Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Moncler Jackets Burberry Scarf North Face Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Nike Air Max Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Louis Vuitton OutletAdidas Yeezy Adidas NMD Coach Outlet Polo Outlet UGG Boots Outlet Adidas Outlet Red Bottom Shoes New Jordans Air Max 90 Nike Roshe Run Pas Cher Nike Air Max Pas Cher Air Jordan Pas Cher Burberry Outlet Red Bottom Shoes Coach Factory Outlet Kate Spade Outlet North Face Jackets North Face Outlet UGG Outlets Sac Louis Vuitton Coach Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Danny Elfman All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: