Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Marilyn Manson vs Danny Elfman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Danny Elfman
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dismal-Spectre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:20:20 pm    Post subject: Marilyn Manson vs Danny Elfman Reply with quote

Found on youtube.com, an interview between the two.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKwnFuv7vA

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9eWh_BV5Fs
May you always enjoy being frightened.
- Jack Skellington

RachelF19

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:34:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds awesome to me.

RagDoll
Battle Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:59:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh. Nice find! Kudos to you.

Heart-Of-Stone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:03:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like danny elfman because of his originality, and for the fact that he created the song in the first place...

but i like marilyn manson because his singing voice is actually creepier, and because the music in the background kicks ass!

hey!! i am NOT a deranged psychopath...

darkragdoll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:15:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love mansons version..It's..sooo dark..I like dark....but manson did not make too many voices for the charactors.. oh well

'I sense there something in the wind'

Dinobrain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:13:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Elfman's voice will always overpower Manson's at all exceptions!
DE 4 ever

RachelF19

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:04:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both

sorajack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:41:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Elfman is better because I wouldn't think of listneing to Manson because he is just so satanic. I would never dream of it.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:58:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfman >(X Infinity) Manson.

sorajack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:59:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manson scares me big time!

RagDoll
Battle Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:31:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorajack wrote:

You have nothing to be afraid of. He's just a middle aged man puts on make up.

sorajack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:59:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RagDoll wrote:
sorajack wrote:

You have nothing to be afraid of. He's just a middle aged man puts on make up.

Well, I guess it is satanic stuff that scares me. The only reason I came to know this movie was Kingdom Hearts, and the only reason I got KH was because of Disney.

Black and Crimson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:33:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I just listened to that interview. Can't believe Danny and Tim just thought the movie would never make it... and some years later, here we are, all of us raving fans. I'd be surprised too if I were Danny. But I guess I'm also glad the movie came to be the beloved classic it is for all of us. After all, Tim and Danny put so much effort into it.

But yeah. Danny Elfman totally OWNS Manson. There isn't even a point comparing them.

By the way, did anyone notice Manson looked a bit uncomfortable through the whole thing? He just kept squirming and looking away and wringing his hands... it was a sharp contrast to Danny, who looked so at ease.

oogies_on_a_sugar_high

Location: bored as heck, looking around on google for pics and bothering noobs who don't know of RHPS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:09:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was funny ...

btw i found the extra credit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNK5wWtSD8k

IT WAS LINCON (just watch it then you'll understand....)
Ash - Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! It's a 12 gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about 109.95, got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?!? - Ash from AOD

valentino11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:18:25 am    Post subject: http://www.uggbootsau.us.com Reply with quote

Coach Outlet Store Online Kate Spade Outlet Cheap Jordans Coach Purses Coach Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Nike Air Max Shoes Red Bottom Shoes Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Adidas Original Nike Air Max Pas Cher Nike  chaussures pas cher Louboutin Pas Cher Nike Air Max Red Bottom Shoes Tory Burch Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Coach Outlet Online Red Bottom Shoes UGG Outlet North Face Outlet Michael Kors Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Scarpe Nike Air Max Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomo Scarpe Sportive Nike Air Max 2017 Coach Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Burberry Outlet Guess Outlet North Face Jackets North Face Outlet Nike Hoodies True Religion Outlet North Face Outlet Coach Outlet Online Kate Spade True Religion Burberry Outlet North Face Outlet The North Face Outlet The North Face Jackets Yeezy Boost 350 Louis Vuitton Outlet Ray Ban Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Moncler Jackets Burberry Scarf North Face Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Nike Air Max Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Louis Vuitton OutletAdidas Yeezy Adidas NMD Coach Outlet Polo Outlet UGG Boots Outlet Adidas Outlet Red Bottom Shoes New Jordans Air Max 90 Nike Roshe Run Pas Cher Nike Air Max Pas Cher Air Jordan Pas Cher Burberry Outlet Red Bottom Shoes Coach Factory Outlet Kate Spade Outlet North Face Jackets North Face Outlet UGG Outlets Sac Louis Vuitton Coach Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Danny Elfman All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: