Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

hat can you do? You just go from there and do your b

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:13:13 am    Post subject: hat can you do? You just go from there and do your b Reply with quote

NEW YORK -- Umpire Joe West was suspended for one game without pay for grabbing the jersey of Philadelphia Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon. Major League Baseball executive Joe Torre said in a statement Wednesday that West "admitted that there was a better way to handle the situation." Papelbon was suspended seven games and fined Monday for making a lewd gesture and then bumping West. The right-hander has insisted he wasnt making a vulgar motion toward fans as he walked off the field to boos after giving up four runs in the ninth inning of Philadelphias 5-4 loss to the Miami Marlins on Sunday. West ejected him after the umpire thought Papelbon grabbed his crotch in response to the jeers from the crowd. "I fully understand that Joe was reacting to a player who was acting aggressively, and can understand his frustration with the situation," Torre said. "However, Joe knows that an umpire cannot initiate physical contact with a player just as a player cannot initiate physical contact with an umpire." West will serve the suspension Wednesday night instead of working his assigned game between the New York Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays in St. Petersburg, Florida. Matt Adams Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Phil Niekro Jersey . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/tony-sanchez-jersey-c-42/. -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. R.A. Dickey Jersey . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Danny Santana Jersey .S. -- Carl-Antoine Delisle snapped a tie in the third period with his second goal of the game to lead the Tigres past Cape Breton 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Wednesday as Victoriaville won its eighth in a row.SANTA BARBARA, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant feels great, would welcome Byron Scott as coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, would love to play alongside free agent Carmelo Anthony and is pleased with the moves of the teams front office so far. At least thats how the All-Star guard presented things at UC Santa Barbara on Wednesday, where Bryant is hosting his annual youth basketball camp. But for anybody hoping for definitive answers, Bryant had nothing to offer. "Obviously its a hot topic of conversation in terms where everybody is going to go," he said. "Everybody is here to read tea leaves. I dont have much to tell you. I dont have any information you guys dont already know." Bryant addressed a throng of reporters during a wide-ranging conversation delayed by about an hour as he watched the end of the World Cup semifinal match between Argentina and the Netherlands elsewhere. He teased reporters asking him for his thoughts on the game. "I missed it," he deadpanned. "I was trying to rush over here to get to you fine folk. I didnt get a chance to catch the end. Who won?" His joke fooled nobody, as he had moments earlier tweeted his excitement for an Argentina-Germany final, followed shortly after by another tweet that expressed his boredom at a by-now all-too-familiar line of questions. The tweet included the hashtags "diffwritersamequestion" and "yawn." Mostly, Bryant stressed patience in waiting to see who signs where. "Its a little hard now because I think everyone is playing the waiting game to a certain extent, at least we are," he said. "You kind of want to see where the dominoes fall and then operate from there. You wind up operating in somewhat of a window. You start seeing other players going other places, players that you can use to fill out the roster, right? So you see these things happening and youre behind a bit, but its worth the wait.dddddddddddd" The 18-year NBA veteran didnt hide his sentiments about the possibility of playing alongside Anthony, the Knicks free agent and his two-time Olympic teammate. "I would love to play with him," Bryant said. "Weve really clicked since 2008. I would love to see that." Bryant said he would also welcome his former teammate, Scott, as his next coach. "He was my rookie mentor when I first came in the league, so I had to do things like get him doughnuts and run errands for him, things like that," he said. "Weve had a tremendously close relationship throughout the years." In terms of grading the performance of the Lakers front office this off-season, Bryant suggested that he was pleased, but that he would not be happy with another rebuilding year. "Ive never had patience; Im not going to start now," he said. "But you do what you have to do as an organization. God forbid we end up with absolutely nothing, its not for a lack of effort. Thats something I would be extremely proud of. We put forth the effort and gave it our best shot. What can you do? You just go from there and do your best and try to win." Bryant said he believed signing Anthony would go a long way to retaining unrestricted free agent Pau Gasol. "My biggest message to (Gasol) was, Make sure you enjoy this process," Bryant said. "The ball is in your court. This is your decision to make, dont feel like the weight is on your shoulders. Im sure if we got Carmelo that would help him make his decision." Bryant said he feels as though his body is in midseason form. "Physically, I feel great," he said. "I dont think about my knee when Im training, I dont think about my Achilles when Im training. I feel sharp and crisp and well just add on from there." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: