Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Help and Update Forum
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
xusuwen96

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:16:45 am    Post subject: Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran Reply with quote

Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Chicago Cubs Hall of Fame shortstop Ernie Banks passed away, according to several media reports. WGN in Chicago reports Banks died at Northwestern Memorial Hospital Friday. He was 83. Dubbed Mr. Cub, Banks suited up on Chicagos North Side from 1953-71, slugging 512 home runs over 19 seasons. A 14-time All-Star, he was elected to Cooperstown in 1977. Banks was also active in the Chicago community during and after his tenure with the Cubs. In 2013, he a was a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest honor given to citizens in the United States. Justin Morrow Jersey .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. DeAndre Yedlin Jersey . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/tim-ream-usa-jersey/.com) - Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall left Saturdays game against the Senators in the second period with a left knee injury. David Bingham Jersey . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. Chris Pontius Jersey . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. MEXICO CITY -- Alex Rodriguez says his season-long suspension could be a benefit, allowing him to rest and return to the Yankees for the final three years of his contract. Speaking late Wednesday in Mexicos capital during a promotional appearance, Rodriguez declined to talk specifically about his suspension for violating baseballs drug agreement and labour contract. Rodriguez, in his first public comments since arbitrator Fredric Horowitzs decision Saturday, said he wanted to end his career with New York. Yankees managing general partner Hal Steinbrenner has declined to talk about his possible return but has called him a "great player." "The 2014 season could be a big help for me," Rodriguez said. "It might serve as a break and close the chapter, and begin in 2015 with my last three years under contract with the Yankees." Rodriguez, who will be 39 when the 2015 season opens, repeated several times that this part of his life had not been completed. "I want to retire in New York, and I think the rest will do me good," he added. "For me, the book isnt finished. There are still chapters to finish. ... Right now I havent thought about retiring." Rodriguez, fifth on the career list with 654 homers sued the Major League Baseball and the players union on Monday in an effort to overturn the decision by Horowwitz, who reduced what originally was a 211-game suspension issued by Selig in August.dddddddddddd "This process has been taxing both mentally and physically throughout the past eight months," Ron Berkowitz, a spokesman for Rodriguez, said in a statement Thursday. "Alex will abide by the rulings of the federal judge -- whatever he decides -- and get ready for 2015 should the judge rule against him. He will continue to move forward with his complaint which will help all players against this unfair system." Also speaking Wednesday night, Yankees captain Derek Jeter said he is saddened by the situation. "The whole situation is bad," Jeter said at his Turn 2 Foundation golf classic in Tampa, Fla. "The whole thing has been kind of messy." Jeter has been in communication with Rodriguez, but declined to say what was discussed. "Im sure its a rough situation," Jeter said. Hall of Famer Goose Gossage attended Jeters event and called the Rodriguez matter unfortunate for the game and everyone involved. "I wish A-Rod would just leave it alone and go on," Gossage said. "Then see about coming back. Who knows what the future holds for A-Rod and the Yankees? I think A-Rod, probably, got what he deserved. I hate to see it happen to him, but I think the punishment fits the crime." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Help and Update Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: