Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

from golfer Rory McIloy everywhere she

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xusuwen96

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:27:47 am    Post subject: from golfer Rory McIloy everywhere she Reply with quote

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Seventh-seeded Simona Halep of Romania retired with a right Achilles injury and fatigue while trailing Alize Cornet of France 6-1, 1-1, in her opening match at the Dubai Championships on Tuesday. The ninth-ranked Halep, who won the Qatar Open on Sunday, complained of an inflamed Achilles during her run to the Doha title. "I wanted to try because I like to try to fight for my chance, but here I couldnt," Halep said. "After one set I realized that it is dangerous to continue." The WTA physiotherapists recommend Halep take 10 days off to heal the injury. The only game Halep won in the first set was when she broke the 26th-ranked Cornets serve in the third game. Halep held serve in the first game of the second set. But after Cornet made it 1-1 the Romanian determined she couldnt play on. Eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki overcame a one-set deficit to outmanoeuvr Sabine Lisicki of Germany 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 to move into the second round. Wozniacki, who won this tournament in 2011, started the match leading 2-1 with a service break. The Dane then lost the next six games to trail the 15th-ranked Lisicki 6-2, 1-0. "I knew she was going to come out hot and just go for her shots, and I felt like I was just a step behind," said Wozniacki, who sports an eight-carat diamond engagement ring from golfer Rory McIloy everywhere she goes except on court. "It was nice to win this one." After evening the score at one-set all, Wozniacki broke out to 4-1. "Onwards and upwards, as they say," she said. Wozniacki will face German qualifier Annika Beck in the second round. Beck defeated Samantha Stosur of Australia 1-6, 6-1, 6-4. Also, fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia beat qualifier Maryna Zanevska of the Ukraine 6-4, 6-3. Top-seeded Serena Williams, playing here courtesy of a wild card, faced Ekaterina Makarova of Russia late. Chris Davis Jersey .com) - Oregon wasnt going to let Arizona ruin its national title dreams for a second straight season. Mark Trumbo Jersey . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/jonathan-schoop-jersey-c-19/. "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. Brooks Robinson Jersey . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. Jeremy Hellickson Jersey . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday.Baltimore, MD (SportsNetwork.com) - Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs is active for Sundays game against Cleveland despite injuries that kept him out of practice all week. Suggs was listed as questionable on Fridays injury report with back aand thigh issues.dddddddddddd Left tackle Eugene Monroe wont play Sunday because of an ankle injury, leaving rookie James Hurst the likely starter. The Ravens need a victory and some help to earn a wild card spot in the AFC. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index The Story All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: