Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

trying to tackle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linzhihong18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:09:57 am    Post subject: trying to tackle Reply with quote

Previously suspended by NFL Network pending an investigation regarding allegations raised in a sexual harassment lawsuit Ray Nitschke Jersey , analyst Ike Taylor no longer is employed by NFL Network.

A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Taylor’s tenure with the league-owned broadcasting operation has ended.

Taylor, a former Steelers cornerback, was suspended along with former NFL running back Marshall Faulk and former NFL fullback Heath Evans after Jami Cantor’s lawsuit was amended to specifically accuse them of misconduct in the workplace.

It’s unclear whether Taylor left voluntarily or involuntarily, and there’s no update for now on the status of Faulk and Evans. An NFL Network spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

LeGarrette Blount is accustomed to sharing the backfield. So, if the Lions have a rotation with Blount Dan Marino Jersey , Kerryon Johnson, Theo Riddick and/or Ameer Abdullah, the veteran running back will fit right in.

“I came here with the intent to help out in every manner that I can,” Blount said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “Whatever that may be Clay Matthews Jersey , that鈥檚 coach [Matt] Patricia鈥檚 call. I just came out here to make sure that my presence [is felt], and take advantage of everything that I could possibly take advantage of while I鈥檓 out here.”

Blount led the Patriots with 299 carries in 2016, but he started only eight games. Dion Lewis and James White also got starts and carries. In 2017 in Philadelphia, Blount shared the backfield with Corey Clement and then Jay Ajayi when the Eagles traded for him October 31.

The Lions signed Blount in free agency and then drafted Johnson in the second round as they seek to improve the league’s worst running game. Riddick and Abdullah were Detroit’s top-two rushers last season.

鈥淚t鈥檚 kind of hard to judge those guys right now,鈥?Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said. 鈥淲e don鈥檛 have pads on Malik McDowell Jersey , nobody鈥檚 really trying to tackle them. Those guys make their money on missed tackles and running. But [Blount is] obviously a big dude. Big, physical guy, obviously has played in some big-time games for some successful teams, so it鈥檚 nice to have him in that room, I think Ted Ginn Jr Jersey , and have some of our younger guys kind of pick his brain and just see what he鈥檚 all about.鈥?/p> Authentic Womens Isaac Yiadom Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: