Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

ie Roseman and

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Introduction
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
elaine95

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:00:46 am    Post subject: ie Roseman and Reply with quote

ESPN analyst Jon Gruden is widely expected to become the next head coach of the Raiders. Before that happens Authentic Teuvo Teravainen Jersey , he’ll call one more game for the four-letter network: Saturday, Kansas City. Titans at Chiefs.

It could create some tension, especially since the home team plays in the same division as the Raiders. But the friendship between Chiefs coach Andy Reid and Gruden apparently trumps any awkwardness. According to the Chiefs, they have no concerns about Gruden’s presence, and they won’t alter his access to practice or production meetings.

The Titans had no comment on whether Gruden’s access to production meetings involving Titans coaches and quarterback will be adjusted.

The Titans, in contrast, tell PFT that Gruden won’t be attending practice in advance of Saturday’s game. But that’s normal practice. Gruden attended practice prior to Tennessee’s October 16 game against the Colts Jake Allen Jersey , since it was a home game. Typically, the production crew attends the home team’s final practice of the week.

If the Titans keep Gruden out of production meetings, they’re handling it the right way. Friendship, schmendship; Gruden will soon be jumping back into the fray, and the Chiefs will be his enemy. Anything he sees or hears can and will be used against Kansas City later. If Gruden didn’t take that approach, he wouldn’t be properly doing the job that he likely will accept in the days after the last game of ESPN’s NFL season ends.

Carol Cullen served as an executive assistant with the Philadelphia Eagles from 1985 to 2014 before former head coach Chip Kelly decided her position was no longer necessary in his management of the front office.

Despite not being a staff member during the Eagles run to their first Super Bowl victory in February, the team elected to award her with a ring anyway.

According to Tim McManus of ESPN.com Mike Green Jersey , Cullen got an email from the team while at her new job telling her she would be getting a championship ring. She thought the message was sent in error before a team employee confirmed she would be getting a ring and they needed to get her fitted.

Cullen has been with the Eagles through the coaching runs of Marion Campbell, Fred Bruney, Buddy Ryan, Rich Kotite, Ray Rhodes, Andy Reid and Kelly before being unceremoniously told Kelly no longer has use for her.

“It was very difficult,” she said. “I had no idea it was coming Seth Jones Jersey , so it was very emotional for me. And it took me a while to get over it and get used to another life, really, because when you work in football like that, it’s not 9 to 5 — it’s seven days a week, and I loved every minute of it.”

She kept in touch with head coach Doug Pederson, general manager Howie Roseman and other members of the Eagles that she worked with during his 29 years with the franchise. Ultimately, someone with pull determined she needed to get a ring along with the rest of the players Womens Deryk Engelland Jersey , coaches, front office and support personnel still working for the team.

“It was really a special night,” Cullen said after getting her new piece of jewelry last week. “And I just feel honored and humbled that I was a part of it.”

New York Jets Jerseys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Introduction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: