Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Every Day is Halloween With Nica!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Introduction
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
nica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:33:32 am    Post subject: Every Day is Halloween With Nica! Reply with quote

The name`s Nica, I found this website via The Devil (AKA Myspace.)

I`ve never been one to stick around forums because they don`t grasp my interest. Quite frankly I`m not here to discuss a movie that clearly we all love. (Hence why we joined this forum, no?)

I`m here to make friends that enjoy the same things as me, and possibly live in the same area code. 941. Things get lonely in art school at times.

I`m female, usually very shy, I laugh a lot, think too much, and I`m always dreaming. Although my head`s up in the clouds, I like to keep my feet on the ground. I`m a really kooky girl, but I consider myself friendly even if sometimes I turn into an introvert.

I come from a little island in the caribbean named Puerto Rico. I major in graphic & interactive communication, popularly known as graphic design. And love it.

My favorite music genres include industrial, techno, metalcore, ambience, pop rock, synthpop, ebm, 80`s, movie music, electronica, hip hop, black metal, and spanish rock. Very varied, very suiting to my moods.

I love Japan, food (sushi.. tampa rolls), meeting people, traveling, drawing, journals, sketching, handwriting, musing, ouija, tarot cards, graffiti, agendas, working, designing, boys, girls, pets, and being an insomniac.

I hope I can actually stick to this forum, but most importantly I hope you guys can stomach me. Hope to meet some people, and hope too much in general!

xx
-nica
"hopeless romanticism at its finest"
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Send private message

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:39:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Patch!
You maycall me Trixie.
Youll find me everywhere in the fourms.
Ps: Try not to make two topics on the same thing.

RagDoll
Battle Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:49:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there. Welcome to the Patch.
Even though you may not post as much about the film, that's okay! Feel free to post in the Off Topic and Games forums. Everyone here is quite friendly, so making friends is not a problem!!

If you have any questions though, feel free to pm myself or any of the other staff members here. We'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Shelby the Ragdoll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:50:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm Shelby welcome to the Pumpkin Patch.

Shadow Oogie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:32:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YO! Names Shadow Oogie. Glad you found the site interesting.
Hope that you will stick around!

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:37:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOOOOOD EVENIN'!
My name's The Pumpkin prince! I'm on and off all the time, and waiting in long patience for my "certain someone" on this site to come on again!
I'm mostly on the Off Topic and Forum Games board! If you know about Hotel Dusk, drop by my topic on Off Topic and gimme a ring!
Glad to see you like Japan! I love it. But everyone at school thinks I'm weird 'cause of that. Same old song and dance... Call me weird 'cause I love a beautiful country.

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Introduction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: