Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

RPG 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:50:07 pm    Post subject: RPG 3 Reply with quote

Here's the Drill, this new RPG stars:
Romega the Fox
Maria
Jack
Sally
LS and B
Oogie
and Zero
in that order.
Here we Go:
Romega sat on the spiral hill, waiting for Maria to tell her something important to him.

TNBCKnowitall
The Knower of Films

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:53:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maria arrived to Spiral Hill to tell Romega the news."Romega,I don't know what to tell you this,but,I have been engaged to a royal prince from Hallows Ville."Maria said.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:55:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romega's jaw dropped about 3 feet. "well" His eyes filled with tears."I wanted to say....I love you.....but you're already engaged so....don't mind me. He walked off Spiral hill and back toward his ship in the Grave yard.

TNBCKnowitall
The Knower of Films

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:57:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Romega wait!"Maria said as she ran down Spiral Hill and stood in front of him."I love you too,but,this marriage was arranged before I was even born.And I already met my future husband and he's a jerk.But if I don't marry him,they'll declare a war on each other."

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:58:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNBCKnowitall wrote:
"Romega wait!"Maria said as she ran down Spiral Hill and stood in front of him."I love you too,but,this marriage was arranged before I was even born.And I already met my future husband and he's a jerk.But if I don't marry him,they'll declare a war on each other."

Darn... Where is his world? 'Cause I have an idea.

TNBCKnowitall
The Knower of Films

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:05:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But Romega,can you tell me where you live.Cause I always wondered where you're from."Maria said.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:09:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm from the darkened world that was taken over by Heartless, called Green Hill. My friend Sonic lives there with my cousin, Tails. But the were turned into Heartless just before I left....." Romega started Sobbing.

TNBCKnowitall
The Knower of Films

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:17:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm so sorry what happened Romega.I shouldn't have told you my engaged marriage to that jerk.I'm so sorry."Maria said as she gave Romega a hug.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:19:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My readings say someone took care of those Heartless! My World is back! Wanna go with me to my world while I get the plan ready?PLEASE! We can call this a date!" Romega begged to his love.

TNBCKnowitall
The Knower of Films

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:27:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure.But we have to make sure I'm not gone too long or else my Dad will freak."Maria said."I promise I'll bring you home safe."Romega said as the two of them went into Romega's ship and flew straight towards Green Hill.

Skye-Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:28:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hey,don't forget Skye!^^)
Skye flew above HalloweenTown,her emerald eyes filled with contentment.She purred to herself as she flew.
"Well,it's looks like all is at peace in my world...I may not have had the best ending,but oh well,at least Zack is gone!" Skye smiled as she landed in the graveyard and transformed back.She brushed her black bangs out of her eyes and walked around.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:56:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They landed on Green Hill as Sonic and Tails walked up, after introductions. they all went to Tails' workshop.

Skye-Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:58:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skye slowly took a stroll through the graveyard,happy to be alone.
"Today is a nice day to be out...." sighed Skye happily.Days like this always made her happy.It also gave her some time to think.Her mind wondered to the battle that had took place not too long ago.....

TNBCKnowitall
The Knower of Films

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:14:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they all walked to Tails Shop,Maria suddenly felt pain inside of her.Memories of her Father's Evil Twin Zack where flashing before her eyes.Then she suddenlt fell to ground and everything went black.The only thing she could remember was Romega screaming her name.

Skye-Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:41:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skye passed a tombstone and saw Maria faint.Instantly,she rushed over to see what had happened.
"What happened,Romega?" she asked Romega as she got there.

Sun Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:34:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DON'T FORGET ME! I WAS IN THE FIRST ONE SO I SHOULD BE REMEMBERED!

Ash remembered what happened. She wanted to go back to the human world but something had stopped her ... her vision ... then when she got there to kill Zack, Marina hold her that he was good. She believe her and save Zack from killing himself ... if he had died all of this wouldn't have happened. Ash sat on Halloween Hill. She sighed and zero flew by her. He started barking and flew around her. "Oh zero ... aren't we the same ..." Zero pulled a look. "Well remeber the first time Jack told me I was his daughter .... I ran down the alley in the human world and it was a dead end? I started climbing and you flew from no where and I fell. Jack caught me. She without you I would never be here ... without me Zack would have died ..." Ash sighed again and zero laided down beside her. "Well you would have killed him." "I know zero but you know guilt and stuff ..." "Marina." "HEY! She didn't know okay! I guess I do feel guilty I took alll of the powers from her except fire ..." Suddenly a panther came from behind . "Why are you talking to zero?" Ash gave a weak laugh. "I can talk to him ... it's the whole power thing ... and zero likes to talk to me too don't you?" Zero leaped around me and Skye. "Ash ... I just wanted to tell you Marina fainted. So what to help? Maybe that stew you tried to make will wake her up ... man that could kill hell!" "Shut up!" Ash laughed and pushed Syke.

Come sit down with me ... don't mind my face ...

Well I love this comic (It is rated MA so no little kids) so I suggest you go see! BUT IT IS MA+

Skye-Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:38:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What,I'm serious!" replied SKye as response to being pushed.Her gaze turned back to the fainted Maria.
"So,do you think that you could help her?" asked Skye again.

Sun Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:44:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well it seems that she has fainted of painfull memories. Chocolate will wake her up ... you go get it and get me some to." Ash laughed. Skye gave a evil stare. "I am serious ... but also get some of the smelling stuff ..." Skye nodded and took off.

Well I love this comic (It is rated MA so no little kids) so I suggest you go see! BUT IT IS MA+

Skye-Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:52:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(SOLCLOBBER,is Lock,Shock,and Barrel taken?I could be them aswell.)

Skye transformed as quick as she could,flying at the speed she used quite alot before
"Chocolate....I have some in my kitchen....and I could get the sweet-smelling stuff in Ash's room....." said Skye as she flew above her cottage at the edge of town.She rushed through the kitchen window and grabbed the chocolate.Then she flew towards Ash's room and grabbed the sweet-smelling stuff.After a minute more,she landed next to Ash and transformed back to normal.

Sun Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:55:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why didn't you go get it?" "I wanted to stay on the ground ... okay ..." Ash knelt down to Marina and waved the stuff under her nose. She woke up and Ash stuffed the chocolate in her mouth. "Eat ... chocolate makes you feel better." Then Ash stove her own chocolate in her mouth.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: