Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Make up characters and describe them!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Creativity
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lock-Lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:49:43 pm    Post subject: Make up characters and describe them! Reply with quote

I thought it would be fun to make up new characters for the movie and describe them, or talk about ones you've already made! So! Lets get started then.

My character is Belle, shes the same age as LS&B are, she's dressed like a vampire, her dress looks some what like Shocks, only Its Red, and She has brown hair thats shoulder length and tied in pigtails with little clips shaped like bats.

Tifa, the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:07:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemme see, Shonaru, he's a skelleton like Jack, only a bit shorter, cuz
he's like 15 or 17 years old, he has a scar like James Skellington from Jackandsally4ever,
only it's on the left eye, he's also a werewolfhunter and
a samurai, he wields a samurai sword with and eye keychain, has
Levis baggy jeans with a stitch on the left part of the jeans, has a stitch on
his neck, a tattoo on his left arm, has a sometype of a baggy shirt like James,
only it's green in front, blue starting on the elbow parts and orange starting
in the middle part to below the sleeves, and has three belts in his bony waist
to hold his sword. He's an outsider and not one of Jack's children.

I'll put more characters in soon.....

LDK Sparda
Dark Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:32:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axel-
He is Jack and Sallys son, he is a brave warrior and does love to fight, especially when odds are against him. He does wield a powerful and legendary blade. He is a skeleton who becomes as tall as his father. He also has scars in his skull from a harsh fight in his childhood. As an adult he is on opposing sides of his father. His mother eventually disowns him.(Just read my fanfics for more info.)

Silver Lady

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:51:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I created these two characters a good while ago, for a long fic I started once. By many reasons had to drop it, but I mean to work on it again someday. Hope the fact of they~re being not new won´t matter.

The fst one is Hugh, the Octo-man. He's a creation of the Dr. Finkelstein: a sorte of olive-green, big-headed monster with two long legs and many tentacles - a dark cousin of Hannah-Barbera's Squiddly Diddly, if you like. He couldn't stand the Dr's place and went to live outside, and become very attached to Sally, whom he sees as a "big sister". However, that relationship causes lots of talking between people, and the witches use it to cause disruption between Sally and Jack. An injustice, since Hugh's actually in love with the Undersea Girl.

The other character actually belongs to the Thankgsgiving Land. His name is Joey. He was born malformed, with a hunchback and a disfigured face, and eventually become an outcast. One day, Jack passed by Thanksgiving after Sally, who had got lost. Hugh helped him as guidance, then begged that Jack took him to Halloweentown, and Thanksg. Mayor asked too. Jack at first relucted, but when the Mayor told him how Joey had been bullied by his own people the king bristled and took him.
Joey is an affectuous, calm man despite his aspect. At Halloweentown, he become a woodsmith and lives with Behemoth, they're great friends. He also adores the Skellingtons and their children, who love sit on "Uncle Joey's" lap.

SoraSkellington

Location: Christmas Town but mostly at the Spiral Hill besides Zacdos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:24:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pandora Avia Loneliti
Height: 5'7
Eyes: As blue as the ocean gets
Hair color: Ruby red like the fire of Hades
Weapon of choice: Her S&W gun that can transform into the Defier AKA her blade
Description: Pandora only knew her parents until the age of two when they were murdered by her sister Bella who sided with Hades at the time because he had something she wanted and that was her freedom and even though he still has it, he refuses to give to her because he has fallen madly in love with Bella.However, Narcissa, Pandora's other sister raised her until the age of 5 when Narcissa was transformed into a black panther, and was imprisoned in the manor with Pandora. However, she doesn't know that Narcissa is her other sister,as well as the fact that her manor is cursed.

Amphy Grace Havtari
Height: ???
Eyes: Orange like an orange!
Hair color: Light magenta
Weapon of choice: A scythe
Description: Amphy was founded by Pandora at the age of one. She was raised Pandora and was also taught how to fight by her. She doesn't know much about Pandora's past except for the fact that Pandora forged her weapon at the age of five.

Bella Lovau Loneliti
Height: 6'0
Eyes: Black as night
Hair color: A periwinkle shade
Description: She killed her parents and sided with Hades as one of the top spies he owns. She is Hade's star pupil and longs for her freedom. As much as she remains with Hades she despises him and yet loves him as well. She also made Narcissa a black panther after Pandora forged her weapon.

Copyright 2005-SoraSkellington

{Life is NEVER orderly....}

Miracle
Imitation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:09:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are all good...here is mine.
name:miracle (DING!)
height:7'00
looks like: a (realistic looking) skellington. has two wings, right one black, left one white. two horn's, same colors as wings except on the opposite sides. has a halo and a tail that look's like the devil's. has an extremely large black hoodie and extremely large baggy pant's that hide his entire body.
description: when miracle was born, it was considered a freak, due to the fact that since he was born in atlantis and that he wasn't born with fin's and scales. he was banished and given a amulet to prove that he was a citizen in atlantis. some people found him on the beach. they took him in and they declared themselve's his adoptive parent's. they eventually didn't like having a kid, so they tried to find a orphanage for it. but since a lot of parent's died from a war, they couldn't find a home for it. they decided to kill it and bury it by shoving a cherry bomb down the thing's throat. when it exploded, it's wings, horn's, halo and tail appeared. when the police arrived at the scene from an anonymous call, they started shooting at it. when they finally realized what happened, they arrested it under the fact that it was a freak. they forced a boarding school to take it in, but they didn't treat it well. when it went insane from the labor, they sent it to an insane asylum. when it was there for a year, the asylum exploded from a nuclear warhead. when it woke up, it's skellington appeared. when the government found it, they declared it dead and sent it to a secret base(the one where jack was shot down.) when it endured horrible experiment's for far too long, it escaped and fled to a new home. when it arrived in halloweentown a year later (after oogie's second attack), it still wasn't accepted, but it found a home. it now resides alone, being another experiment for the doctor finkelstein so it can afford it's home. (F.Y.I., i called it 'it' because it's not known whether it is a boy or girl.) tell me what you think!

RagDoll
Battle Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:32:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know there is a place that you can edit your entry... so you don't have to DOUBLE POST.

Matthew Williams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:20:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

name: Matt Skelzen
looks like: Jack just chibi and he is wearing a black jacket navy shirt blue jeans and black shoes.
description: Matt was born a skeleten but was demolished 25 years before he was to take the throne as pumpkin king. But still he thinks it better that Jack took it. Jack does a better job anyway. Matt can be cute and scary at the same time. Now Jack has revived him and Matt is a citezen who is now Pumpkin King's official heir. He also battles for Halloween Town and battles with the trusty capture gun and redead shot gun.

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Miracle
Imitation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:52:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice character, but would a gun work on the indead?

Matthew Williams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:52:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A redead shotgun.

Miracle
Imitation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:53:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or a gun with holy bullet's...

Matthew Williams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:03:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup but Finklestein made it to where it won't effect certain people

Miracle
Imitation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:03:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, okay then... would tim approve?

Matthew Williams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:04:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably wouldn't.

It's a crime you let it happen to me
Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you
Out of mind, forget it there's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted

I fell I'm the Ryan Sheckler of NBC forums

Deadly Clone my fanfic.

Oggie is a turkey

LS&B are goobers

Leig snag vec

Zeeky Boogy Doog

Miracle
Imitation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:05:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, that's real encouraging...

Nazrael
Don't Panic.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:27:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miracle...We don't have to be PERFECT in our character creation.

We prefer to hunt alone.

Miracle
Imitation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:48:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, i know, i just like...annoying...stuff...

Lock-Lynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:41:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, everyone has to have flaws.

I changed my character awhile ago. Here:
Belle
Looks: Long blue hair tied in bows, she has a grey and blue striped blouse over a black poofy dress. She has pale blue eyes and is a vampire...but doesn't eat humans. She likes regular food, and water. Don't ask why. o.o
She wears grey-blue flat shoes with black bows on them, just like in her hair.

Lock likes her. XD

Matthew Williams

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:16:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another one:

Name: Retinal
Personality: Snappy, down-to-earth, drinker.
Appearence: A red zombie with a Halloween town uniform, which is maroon, and has the letters HT in a circle boots.
Bio: Retinal has been a friend of Matt's for a while now. Matt was drunk and got into a bar fight, Retinal saved him. Retinal works on an obscure part of Halloween town. He is a bounty hunter.

It's a crime you let it happen to me
Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you
Out of mind, forget it there's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted

I fell I'm the Ryan Sheckler of NBC forums

Deadly Clone my fanfic.

Oggie is a turkey

LS&B are goobers

Leig snag vec

Zeeky Boogy Doog

Chamberlin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:09:47 am    Post subject: My character Chamberlin Reply with quote

I think having Chamberlin in with TNBC would be a good addition.

She's a skeleton, almost as tall as Jack, perhaps shoulder height. Long raven hair with cobwebs in it. She often has a sad look on her face, but when she smiles its rare. She wears a black poncho, her wrists have thick black belts around them, as do her knees and ankles. On her legs, she wears dark orange (or purple) leggings.
Chamberlin is quite, feisty, strong willed, and creative. She lacks a strong mind and a strong heart and will often need a push in the right direction.
She also has a crush on Jack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Creativity All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: