Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

(RP) Kingdom Hearts 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:47:54 pm    Post subject: (RP) Kingdom Hearts 3 Reply with quote

Theme: Another Side-KH2 site

If you may recall, Sora was founded the keyblade master. He awoke one night at his house, and saw a storm. He went to look for Riku and Kairi. He was confronted by his own heartless. He was sucked into a black portal, and was awakened by Pluto in Traverse Town, where he met up with Donald and Goofy, who were also looking for him. The three then traveled from world to world.

They eventually found Hallow Bastion, where they found Riku, but he was a little different. After defeating him, Sora gave up his own heart for Kairi's, and followed Donald, Goofy, and Kairi. They met in the Grand Hall, where more heartless appeared, Donald mistook Sora for a bad heartless, but Kairi just knew that it was Sora, Kairi's love and concern helped Sora return to his original state.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy then were found at End of the World, where all the other worlds were destroyed. Sora found Riku, and found that it was actually Ansem's heartless.

After beating ansem, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were trying to seal the door to Kingdom Hearts, with Riku and the King inside. They eventually followed Pluto to castle oblivion, Where Sora was trapped by Kairi's supposed nobody, Namine. they soon awakened about a year later, when they returned to Hallow Bastion, and reunited with Leon, Merlin, and the others. Sora again trabveled from world to world, defeating members of OrganizationXIII, and defeated them all in the end.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi are once agin on the islands, but where are the king, Donald, and Goofy?

Theme: End of the World

YOUR Character:
Character Name:
Species:
Abilities: (Normal and Magic consuming)
Home World(s):
Story:

Existing Character:
Name:
Weapon:
Abilities:
Home World:
Story:

My character:
Character Name:Romega the Fox
Species:Fox/Cyborg
Weapon: Keyblade
Abilities: Fox Fire/5MP, Freezing Tail/5MP, Thunder Slam/10MP, Healing Fur/All MP, Windy Tails/15MP, Forceful crush/20MP, Iron Tails/25MP, Thousand Tail Slash/35MP, Summons: Stitch, Mushu, Simba, Dumbo
Home World(s):Green Hill/Halloweentown
Story: Romega hasn't heard from Sora, Donald, OR Goofy in a while, so he's curious as to what happened to them, He hasn't been acting like himself, so Jack is a little worried.

Jak Skellington

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:58:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name: Jak
Species: Nobody, Human
Abilities: Hi Jump,Glide, Blizzard, Thunder, Fire, Protect, Gravity, Aero, Cure, Summons: Dusks, Simba, Genie
Home World: Destiny Islands
Story: It's been a while scince Jak has heard from Sora and Mickey. Now he thinks that something bad has happened to them.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:07:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name:Lucy
Species: Diclonius
Weapon: Her invisible hands
Abilities:None
Home World(s):None
Story:All will be revealed...

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:44:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both accepted, we'll need these characters before we start:
Jack Skellington
Sora
Goofy
(I have Donald)
(I have Sonic)

Jak Skellington

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:23:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Sora
Abilities: Hi Jump, Glide, Blizzard, Thunder, Fire, Protect, Gravity, Aero, Cure, Summons: Mushu, Simba, Genie, Stitch
Home World: Destiny Islands
Story: Sora is still on the Islands and nothing has happened. to put it in other words, he is bored.

Skye-Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:01:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Mind if Toca joineth again?))

Character Name: TocaBell
Species: Cat/Human
Weapon:Destiny Scepter
Abilities: Normal: Roar,Claws,Bricked. Magic Consuming: Teleport,Transform,Time Pause. Powers With Scepter: Idiocry Blast,Fire Blast,Solarbeam,Hydro Pump,Thunder,Psychic.
Home World(s):Halloween Town,the region of Fiore
Story: TocaBell's history is simply a mystery. Being stuck a Ranger with a bit fo an atitude and a love for the unnatural,she wondered a little too far into Lyra Forest and ended up in Halloween Town.Because of breaking diminsion rules,she is forever cursed to be a black cat.And because of being stuck in Halloween Town,her memory begins to fade of her past...

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:00:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sora wants to find Donald/Goofy,

And Toca is joining again.

Romega's summons(Forgot them ): stitch, simba, mushu, dumbo, chicken little, tails. All summons are Romega's personal friends in one way or another.
Stitch: After helping Romega continuous times, Stitch has warmed up to Romega.Stitch helps Romega with Blast attacks and healing.

Simba: Before Arriving in Halloweentown, Romega helped Simba escape the Heyenas and helped find Hakunna Matata with Timon and Pumbaa, Romega soon return to help finish off Scar.Simba helps Romega by using strong Phsycal attacks or a charged attack, PROUD ROAR.

Mushu: After arriving at Pride Lands, Romega helped Mushu regain his place as the Fa family's gaurdian. Mulan has also warmed up to Romega, and soon wishes to repay him for his troubles. Mushu helps Romega by using his Fire abilities and increasing Romega's attack power when his health is low.

Dumbo: Before arriving at the Land of Dragons, Romega helped Dumbo escape the circus and Pink Elephants, where he helped Timothy and the crows teach Dumbo to fly. Dumbo helps Romega evade enemy attacks and sprays enemies that hurt him. (Dumbo's WATER attack is considered ICE magic.)

Chicken Little: As with Stitch, Chicken Little was also another summon, who helped Romega VERY well with his long ranged attacks, and bringing enemies close to attack. Chicken Little return with these attacks, and helps Romega with a jumping boost. (Gotta love bottle rockets.lol)

Tails: Romega's cousin, although Romega is older and can take care of himself, Tails still worries about his older cousin, as he's becomming more and more unlike himself. Tails helps by healing Romega's HP, MP, and Drive gauges, he also uses his awkward inventions to blast at enemies and his Tornado 3 makes great Limits when called.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I play two characters? If so...

Character Name:Silence
Species:Vampire
Weapon:Badass sword
Abilities:Healing, the curse seal Sephiroth gave her.
Home World(s):HalloweenTown
Story:A wanted villian, shes a theif and a avenger. She was a angel though before her turning to Sephiroth now shes a partner of the dark angel. In love with 001, but Cloud has a thing for her.

Last edited by Laura Shadow on Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:01:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can. good idea, I'll have another of my characters too.

Character Name: Project-001.0 (Allies give him a name)
Species: ???/Hedgehog/Lion(*/#)
Weapon: Hell's Dicer
Abilities: Million Slash(10MP), Dash Burst, Chaos Copy(50MP),Hell's Fire(5MP), Hell's Ice(5MP), Hell's Thunder(10MP), Hell's Cry(15MP), Lonely Slash(20MP), Pathetic Allies/Hell's Cure(AllMP),Transform(#), Transform(&)
Home World(s): ???
Story: (*)001.0 is an experiment by the GUN agentcy in Station Square to counter attack Shadow the Hedgehog, unfortunately, no heroics were programmed into him accidentally. He seeked help from a mysterious creature that allows him to become a Lion, but only when he's near a dark enough source(Chaos Emeralds, Villans, etc.). His goal is to find all the chaos emeralds so he can transform(&) and destroy Station Square. He is soon discovered by Sephiroth, who wants him as his "ally"/slave. Whoever possesses 001's Dark Shard (Which Sephiroth now possesses), will beable to controll him.

Edit: next person starts.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:19:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuCy walked along the moonlighted path and stared at the what used to be the Heartless headquarters.

Silence sliced a person and put her sword, "Hn, try to beat me? Thats as possible as Sephiroth wearing a dress", she grunted them she laughed as she put her sword away.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:55:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romega walked through Halloweentown, again returning to the graveyard. He hasn't been himself lately, he seemed alone. But he also had other things on his mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
001 Charged into the drakness, hoping to find what he was looking for. He was looking for who had his dark shard. For who did, could help him find the Chaos Emeralds.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:13:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silennce looked for 001, she saw Romega and stopped.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:40:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romega turned, he saw her. "You." He said pulling out his keyblade. He didn't know Sillence, but she has appeared in his recent Nightmares. (Not the nightmare before christmas. , bud pun)

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:47:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(lol!)

Silennce looked at him, "Hmph, well, well, well, isn't it Romega you're on my bingo list", she said jumping towards him.

LDK Sparda
Dark Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:16:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(If its not too late to join I'd like in.)

Existing Character-
Name: Ansem the Wise

Weapon: A two-handed sword with a black blade, the Dacian Falx. The blade that can rival a Keyblade.

Abilities: Dark Firaga/10 mp, Dark Thundaga/10 mp, Dark Blizzaga/10 mp, other dark versions of Soras spells with a ten mp cast cost. His own abilities are Nelo Blade/25 mp, 10 hp, Oni Fist/15 hp, Varna/if it misses, Ansem is reduced to being a one-hit kill. If it hits, the victim is drained of all mp costs nothing becomes the demon. Varnani/a mp heal that costs five hp does not become the demon. Dyaeus/ Ansem flys up and becomes the noted demon, casts a unique lightning spell. Indra/ Ansem becomes the demon Indra and stabs an opponent with the Vajura. Others will be released in time.

Home World: Radiant Garden

Story: After his supposed "death" in the World That Never Was, Ansem withdrew back into the World of Darkness. Where he stayed trying to make himself a better direct fighter. His wishes were answered as he was granted the powers of the evil Ansem and his youth too. Now he has returned looking to help those in need.

Skye-Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:08:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Romega,'nother battle?" asked Toca,appearing randomly on top of his head. "You seem to attract danger," commented the kitten,still smiling her goofy grin.

Jak Skellington

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:25:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is should be interesting" commented Jak who suddenly stepped out of a dark portal.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LDK's accepted.

Romega jumped, and pushed Toca out of Sillence's way. "Look out" He said, dodgeing, and Summoning Dumbo. He then stocked some Pokemon cards he had in his hand, Articuno, and two Pikachu delta cards(Freezing Metal Raid) Romega threw his keyblade at his foe as Dumbo had tried to coat him with a protective ice coat.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:40:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silence laughed and pulled out her sword, "Darkness Spiral!", she called she spinned her sword and black cutters came slicing his Pokemon, "You and your pets can run along".

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:16:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Grr.. .." Romega wasn't too happy. He decided to pull out his Sonic TCG cards and stack Sonic Tails and Knuckles for the "Sonic Boom" team blast. He thought he'd save them, in the mean time, he thought he'd use a Stitch summon to keep him healthy while he fought.

Romega's deck:([]---=Keyblade, /\=magic, ST= Strength, S=summon, F=freind, P=Pokemon, ^=item, Pokemon D=Pokemon Delta)(Not current)
Kingdom Key []--- X 9
Sonic Speed []--- X 9
Pikachu D(Steel) P, /\ X 6
Articuno P, ST X 6
Donald Duck F, /\ X 9
Goofy F, ST X 9
Jack F, ST, /\ X 9
Sonic F X 9
Tails F X 6
Knuckles F, ST X 3
Stitch S, 6, /\ X 9
Simba S, ST X 9
Dumbo S, /\ X 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: