Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Clay has also cut

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linzhihong18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:02:42 am    Post subject: Clay has also cut Reply with quote

Hall of Fame quarterback and current General Manager and Executive Vice President of Football Operations John Elway failed to qualify for the 2018 U.S. Senior Open on Monday.

Playing on the East Course at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs Terrell Owens Jersey , Elway shot a 10-over 80 on the 7,256-yard layout.

“I haven’t been playing very well. I haven’t been playing much, either,” Elway said, via Arnie Stapleton of the Associated Press. “But it was fun to be out here and compete. It’s a lot of work in that rough.”

Only two players qualified for the event from the tournament. Doug Rohrbaugh shot a 1-under 69 and Chris Johnson fired a 2-over 72 to earn their spot in the event http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/ezekiel-elliott-jersey , which will be held on the same course June 28-July 1.

Elway is serving as the honorary chairman of the event and was hoping to defy the odds to earn his way into the field as a competitor. Instead he will be watching from outside the ropes when the tournament takes place next month.

Elway was just 2-over through his first eight holes before making a double bogey on the 533-yard ninth hole. Additional bogeys followed on the 10th, 12th, 14th and 15th before a 75-minute weather delay halted his round. He bogeyed two of his final three holes as well to finish 10-over and tied for 18th.

Bills tight end Charles Clay missed three games last season with a knee injury, and during that time off he thought about ways he could get healthier. His top conclusion: Eat less sugar.

Clay told the Buffalo News that he’s been experimenting with different nutrition plans during his NFL career, but he’s taken eating properly particularly seriously since that injury nine months ago. He’s also been trying to tell young teammates to take their nutrition seriously — not that they often listen.

鈥淚t took me awhile to realize how big of a role food played in the way your body feels and things like that http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/zack-martin-jersey ,” Clay said. “That鈥檚 just something, as you go on, you kind of learn. You get young guys who come in here, you try to tell them, 鈥楳an Darius Leonard Jersey , you shouldn鈥檛 be eating that.鈥?They鈥檙e like, 鈥榊eah, whatever.鈥?I had guys early on tell me that it was something that I had to kind of try to experiment with. As you get older, your needs change, so you just have change what you do.鈥?/p>

Clay has also cut out red meat and started eating more plant-based food. He briefly tried going vegan Robert Newhouse Jersey , but that lasted less than a month, and he now eats chicken and fish. He said he’s been feeling great in Organized Team Activities and feels primed for an outstanding season. Clay led the Bills in receiving yards last year, and they’d be thrilled to see a healthier Clay have an even bigger year in 2018.

Authentic Womens Tracy Walker Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: