Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

HEYO!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Introduction
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace4135

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:02:26 am    Post subject: HEYO! Reply with quote

hello Pumpkin Patch People! ace4135....

name's Johnny!

I <3 TNBC! I'm hoping to get alot of TNBC merch... I really don't have any... this sounds odd.. but I don't even own it on DvD! But I looove it so much!! is TNBC 3-D on dvd yet? I went to buy dvd a while back... it wasn't being sold because of new 3-D version.....
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Send private message

TNBCKnowitall
The Knower of Films

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:47:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site.Hope you enjoy it here.

sorajack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:01:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't own the DVD or the tape or anything really. I just watch it on Tivo. I do have "What's This?" and "Oogie's Song" on Disney's greatest hits CDs. That's all I have though.

ace4135

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:39:03 pm    Post subject: Re: HEYO! Reply with quote

ace4135 wrote:
hello Pumpkin Patch People! ace4135....

name's Johnny!

I <3 TNBC! I'm hoping to get alot of TNBC merch... I really don't have any... this sounds odd.. but I don't even own it on DvD! But I looove it so much!! is TNBC 3-D on dvd yet? I went to buy dvd a while back... it wasn't being sold because of new 3-D version.....

found out! TNBC 3-D dvd coms out October 24 2008 (the day after my birthday!!!!)
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Introduction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: