Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Hi - I'm new to the Pumpkin Patch !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Introduction
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
offgrid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:53:51 pm    Post subject: Hi - I'm new to the Pumpkin Patch ! Reply with quote

What a great discovery - I am a big Nightmare Before Christmas and Tim Burton Fan. There is something addictive about his work. Don't know exactly what it is - sort of like the feeling Jack had about the mystery or Spirit of Christmastowne. I have started experimenting with my own stop-motion animation working with some of the Neca-NBX adjustable models they sell at stores like Mrs Tiggy Winkles here in Canada. I found a great "Free" animation software called "Stop-motion animator" I hooked up a $ 19 web cam and started creating my own mini-short movies to post on Youtube. You can view some of my Short Animations here: http://www.jack-skellington-news.blogspot.com

Good to find this place !
Offgrid

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Welcome to the patch.
I am the Pumpkin prince!
If you want to go on the Forum Games board a lot, trust me, we're going to see eachother a lot. I'm always on there.
Enjoy the Patch and please don't leave. People worked hard on this website and it wasn't for profit. It was so there could finally be an awesome place TNBC fans to hang out.
Enjoy.
*Applause*

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

no_ipod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:55:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greetings i am no_ipod
i am also i mager ing the games forum come by and see us

enjoy your stay here at the patch

RagDoll
Battle Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:25:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Patch.
Love the blog.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Introduction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: