Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

JDA's fanfic/drawings
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Ľ Creativity
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:14:31 pm    Post subject: JDA's fanfic/drawings Reply with quote

Hello! JDA here, aka Rouge, I was working on this story so I wanted to share it with you! I'm also goin to put some of my drawings in here. Enjoy this fanfic, the story is based on what I drew that it almost look like jeepers creepers.

250,000 years ago, a war which was still fought between the Light and Dark Demons in the Land of the Abandonment, Eak Konum Diak they called it. In the one hundred twentieth day of the war, it was brutal; carcass on top of carcass, fresh dead warriors on top of another. The battle was so brutal, the Leader of the Light Demons, Kinah, had grown ill of this insidious blood and gut battle between him and Tiek, The Leader of the Dark Demons.

In that day while the leader of the Light Demon was ill in bed, one of his vassals told the other vassal of this marvelous idea of how to end this brutal battle for good. All they need is the dead bodies of both Light and Dark demon warriors, one of the vassals asked him why they needed it for but he said nothing, so they got started. In the past few days one fallen warrior after another and behind the leader's back, one of the elite warriors of the light 'robbed' the body of a fallen comrade and the vile warrior of the dark demons that killed them. After they gather enough bodies of both sides, they brought it in the dungeon of the castle like Tower of Kinah to begin the plan.

But the elites don't know what to do with the rotting carcass that they've brought in. Then out of nowhere the vassal who came up with the idea came out from the shadows.

"I see you guys brought what I have wanted", he spoke.

"Yes we did, vassal" one of them replied.

"Oh please, call me Malcuor."

"Sir Malcuor, what do we do with the bodies that you've wanted?"

"Thatís what I wanted to tell you next. Since you've brought four light demons and eight dark demons in here, I believe we have a total of twelve dead demons, correct?"

"Yes, Sir Malcuor, that is correct."

"Good. Good." Now here is the next step: We use their limps to make one person, not an ordinary person oh no, a demon that will destroy the vile and murderous Dark Demons including Tiek, once and for all!" he told them.

"Are you a dark demon? Because you are BRUTALLY INSANE!!!!!"

"My brother is right, that is the gruesome idea we ever heard!!"

"Come on! It's the ONLY idea we got!!!"

"But it's still gruesome!" they both yelled.

"It's either this or we lose to the Dark Demons in utter humiliation!!" Malcuor exclaimed.

The two elites thought and thought about the plan that Malcuor made, then they finally spoke "Well I sold my soul to our devil, it's a deal. I'm Tikai and this is my younger brother Kinai, how we may be a service to you, Sir Malcuor?" they bowed.

"I need you guys to gather our most intellect Light Demons you could find and bring them here" he ordered them.

"What do we tell them of they asked?" Tikai asked.

"Well, tell them it's from the orders of our Lord Kinah of course. Now get to it before we lose day light!" he shouted Tikai and Kinai out of the dungeon room and thus the plan began.

I know it's short but the story its so long for me to type it so I'm divided into chapters! I hope you enjoyed it.. Even though it's short.. T_T

EDIT: The TNBC crew will come later in the story, this story is just a heads up about Jeik.

EDIT II: I descided that this story will not be TNBC related. It''s more about the Dark and Light Demons past before Rouge or Gorlax was born. So I'm glad that this thread has moved into the correct location. Sorry about that.. ^_^;

Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Understand that it's just a person-
not worth devoting any nightmares to.

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Last edited by Jack's Dark Apprentice on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:03:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T'is good so far! Oh small print.

See my babies

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:23:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Well here is chapter two that I typed from my paper.

When the elites brought the intellect light demons into the dungeon, they gave the same response as Tikai and Kinai made but they too came into an agreement with Malcuor and started from square one: take the limps out of the dead bodies and put them together to form one demon body.

Everyone except Malcuor endured stomach ache of how gruesome and disgusting it is of the dead flesh but continued to finish the job.

It took three days and three nights to complete the body; they cut the skins of the demons and stitched them together of the body.

The men almost completed the body but they need one more thing before it's completed, they need a heart in order for the stitched body to work; but Malcuor knows someone with that particular heart, a heart so evil and pure that it's black like coal. So he ordered the elites to go invade the dark side and bring back the demon alive, "And what demon could that be?" Tikai and Kinai asked.

"Xlaveir" he replied with a grin.

Everyone's eyes went wide when they heard his name.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!" they yelled.

"What is it this time?" Malcuor sighed.

"You do realize whose Xlaveir is right?" Kinai asked with doubt in his voice.

"Of course. Xlaveir, The Brutal One, the most dangerous and murderous one of all the Dark Demons. Why you asked?" he said in confidence.

"Man you don't understand at all, you're really a buka right are you?"

"Hey I'm not a BUKA; I'm just a little bit extreme that's all."

"But it's also dangerous!! Did you see how he killed our comrades?! He probably eats them too!!"

Malcuor was silent for a bit, tapping his foot and glared at them.

Kinai and Tikai sighed in unison, "I suppose we should bring him in."

Malcuor grinned when they said that.

"Excellent. Now go!" he yelled.

In a millisecond they were gone and he was alone in the darkness in the dungeon, his head was low and grinned evilly his plan is working and began to laugh.

"Those foolish demons believed me. I knew it would work from the start, all I have to do was wait and come up with a plan" he chuckled when he walked to a bloody carcass that has been covered by an old cloth and placed his hands on its forehead.

"Rest my friend, you will be awaken soon then you'll be free from your slumber and feast upon the dark demons...including the light" his chuckle turns into laughter then into crazed laughter of how gruesome and fun it will be once his beloved creation is free from his eternal slumber...

Here you go! And another short chapter... -_-

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:17:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... Should this really be in Creativity? It has next to nothing to do with NBC...
Otherwise, good stuff.

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

shockified

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, btw, but I agree with PP (yeah, I'm not a moderator, but...) this does not belong in Creativity. But, I like it!

selinawen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:32:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Rouge And I guess this is about the story of Rouge? And Jack will come soon? hm...

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:32:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I was thinking. Halloween Town may come into later chapters. Gotta ask Rouge though.

See my babies

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:18:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Ohh.. Can someone move this for me then? Sorry.. ^^;

Anyway, Halloween Town will be on later in the story.. Just don't know which chapter though..

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:35:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if Halloween Town is comming later it might as well stay here.

Ya might wanna put something about it at the top.

See my babies

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:31:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok, thanks for the info!

EDIT: I forgot to put my third chapter of this story, I hope you enjoy it.

In the castle walls of the dark demons, Kinai and Tikai hid themselves in the shadows at the entrance to Teik's castle. The fort of the castle is heavily guarded however, so they have to get in and get out quickly before the dark demon Lord spots them.

"I've got it!"

"What is it, Tik?" Kinai asked.

"We have to sneak behind them, go into invisible mode, kill and capture Xlaveir and get the hell out of there!" Tikai yelled.

"You don't have to tell me twice, brother." Kinai agreed.

"Letís go." he then turned invisible, Kinai did the same.

Both of the elites sneak past the guards and went into the castle, they hid themselves in the shadows every time the other dark demon guards walked by.

"Where do you think Xlaveir is, brother?" Kinai asked in a whisper.

"I don't know, brother. Maybe in that room." he pointed to a black gothic door.

The design is pure black with red wood carvings, it has a thorn lines in them and the door knob looked like spider webs. Tikai sensed an evil aura in that room, he knew that they found him.

Tikai sighed nervously and clenched his hand hard.

"You ready, Kin?"

"Ready, Tik."

"Letís go." both of them turned into a white mist and went through Xlaveir's room.

Inside the room, it was pure darkness you can't even see what's inside the room; but the only spot that is not dark is in the middle of the room. It's surrounded by candles and a dark figure is in the middle of it. The figure stood up, it looked very tall, taller than the elites themselves, Kinai gulped and turned to his brother, "Do we have to?"

"... Yes I'm afraid so." Tikai turned visible and stood his ground; he did the same and gulped again.

"Alright, Xlaveir!" Tikai yelled. "You're coming with us! Just get down to the ground!"

Xlaveir turned slowly at them; he glared at them with his cold red eyes his stare is so fearful that you'll die in an instant when you look into his eyes. Tikai warned his little brother to not look into his eyes, he nodded and stared at his chest making Xlaveir think that they actually stared at him.

"Are you terrified of me?" Xlaveir grinned.

His voice is so hard, evil and cold that it'll not sends a chill down to your spine it can actually freeze your spine and stops your heart when you hear him the second time.

"G... get down to the ground, now!!" Tikai fearfully said.

Xlaveir extend his hand towards him, still grinning. He sense the fear into Tikai's eyes then clenched his fist and Tikai started to scream in pain.

"Tikai!" Kinai screamed in horror.

Tikai struggled to get out of Xlaveirís grasp and tried to breath but couldn't, he keep on clenching his fist making Tikai struggle more. Kinai looked in terror his eyes opened wide, he was short on breath and his hand begins to shake rapidly he fear for his brother's life and his own.

"B-brother! H-help me!!" Tikai gagged, his life is slipping away by Xlaveir's cold hard hand, and he was not even touching Tikai's neck. Kinai panicked, his brother has not much time left before he kills him. He started to think quickly, trying to find a way to save his older brother then his face lit up when he thought up an idea. Xlaveir still grinned when he sees Tikai slowly begins to give up, he was running out of breath.

"D-damn... Y-you Xlaveir..." he gagged.

He chuckled evilly when he heard his weakly gagged voice.

"Let go of my brother, you demon scum!!" a familiar voice yelled, he jumped behind Tikai and hit Xlaveir's head with a metal pole and it knocked him out cold which release Tikai from his grasp. Tikai collapse on the floor and coughed.

"You ok, brother?" Kinai asked still holding a bloody metal pole in both of his hands.

"What the hell" he coughed, "took you so damn long, little brother?!" he yelled and coughed at the same time.

"I panicked! I have to come up with something to release you from his grasp!" he yelled back and pointed at Xlaveir on the floor.

His head begins to bleed onto the floor which triggered the dark demon's smelling senses.

"Damn it, we have to go before they find us! Come on!" Tikai grabbed his brother's arm, also grab Xlaveir and vanished before the demons came in.

"Lord Tiek! Xlaveir is gone!" the demon guard told him from behind.

"Son of a bitch!" Tiek yelled ad punch the wall in anger and growled like a lion.

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

selinawen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:32:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh....interesting ^_^ I wonder what would happen next now that they've brought Xlaveir along with them... ^_^

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:56:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a very good question my dear online friend! But I have drawings to show you and I hope you enjoyed it!

That pic from above is my version of Jackie the Jester!!

I'm working on that pic right now, but it's a really cute pic! I took a pic of them wiht my webcam, I hope ya enjoyed it.

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

selinawen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Your version of Jackie seem pretty cool!! ^_^ And I cam't wait to see the end result of that other pic ^_^

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:08:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. ^_^

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I love yer version of Jackie!

See my babies

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:53:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. ^_^

EDIT: This is a short story about Jeik and Haru, go look up in the Adventures Rp thind our more about Jeik and Haru..

*Jeik and Haru walked and descided to make camp*
Jeik: *Puts up the tent he stole from his previous killing*
Haru: *Playing around*
Jeik: Becareful, Haru..
Haru: I will, daddy.
Jeik: It's Jeik.. -_-
Haru: Sorry..
**At the camp fire*
Jeik/Haru: *Eating fish*
Haru: *Grabbed Jeik's hat and put it on her*
Jeik: Uhhh what are you doing?
Haru: Hey look Jeik! I'm you! "Fear my wrath!!" ^_^
Jeik: Give me my hat back.. -_-
Haru: *Giggles*
Jeik: Give me my hat back NOW!!!!!
Haru: .... *Teary eyed and runs to the tent, crying*
Jeik: *Felt guilty, he puts on his hat back and walked towards her* Haru..?
Haru: *Crying* What? *Sniff*
Jeik: Look... *Sighs* You know I don't like my hat being taken away..
Haru: But I wanted to see you smile.. *Crying* I never see you smile.
Jeik: *Walks up to her and sat infront of her* I never smiled before, Haru.. It's hard to smile.
Haru: *Sniffs*
Jeik: *Wipes her tear away* Look, I'm sorry I yelled, I guess I was abit frustrated..
Haru: *Hugs him* You always are, Da- I mean, Jeik but you need to smile once in a while.
Jeik: I know..
Haru: *Yawns* I'm tired.. Goodnight Jeik. *Smiles*
Jeik: Goodnight.
Haru: *Falls asleep on his lap*
Jeik: ..... *Smiled at her alittle* Haru

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

selinawen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:45:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw...that's so sweet ^_^

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:52:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank ya! Ohh I drew Jeik witout his trenchcoat and armor!!

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

selinawen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:53:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! He looks so cool!!! ^_^

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:58:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank ya! And guess what? I FINISHED THIS DRAWING!!

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Ľ Creativity All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: