Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

JDA's fanfic/drawings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Creativity
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:27:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be frank, I'm not a fan of the turtles. But this isn't bad.

Free at Last

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:14:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank Princess.

I typed down the chapter 2 from my story, I hope you Enjoy it. I need to get some sleep... =_=

Chapter 2: The Mystery
Deep down at the underground of New York stood a warehouse like home connected to the sewer tunnels, are a home to four mutant turtles… and a mutant rat. Everyone was going along their business, the turtle in purple tweaks the broken home devices in his lab while the turtle in orange flips through the channels of the TV very slowly. The turtle in red sparred with his mutant rat master and also father in training at what it seems to be a dojo for about five hours.

“Too slow, Raphael. Tap into your inner speed with your punches.” his master said.

“I’m tryin’, Master Splinter!” Raph exclaimed in his Brooklyn accent as he throws punches at Splinter.

Splinter dodges his punches at great speed, he jumped and spin kicked at Raphael shell. The red turtle fell onto the floor of the dojo and jumped back into his feet, when he was about to deliver his punches again Splinter raised his hand, signaling him that the training is over.

“We still need to work on your speed of the punches. But you did a fine job of your kicks and skill of weaponry, but still need to work on your speed.”

Raphael bowed respectably at him like a student would to his teacher.

“You may go now.” Splinter said.

“Yes Master Splinter.” he said in disappointment.

“Do not let failures weaken you, Raphael. It is a part of life and training, it will simply make you stronger if you work hard on it.”

“Alright Master Splinter.” he smiled weakly at him.

“Good, my son. Tell Leonardo if he needed me, I’ll be in my meditation room.” he then walked out of the Dojo with his walking cane and vanished from the corner.

He sure knows how to make a vanishing act. the turtle in red thought.

He then walked towards the couch to find his younger brother reading his comic books again.

“Again with the comic books, Mikey? That stuff outta mince your tiny brain into a mulch.”

“Mulch? What’s mulch?” Mikey asked as he looked at him.

“A mulch is a protective covering or organic materials laid over the soil around the plants to prevent erosion, retain moisture, and sometimes enrich the soil.” Donny explained as he came to the couch for a break from his lab.

“And mince?” Mikey asked him.

“Mince, my dear Mikey is-”

“That’s enough, brainiac. Your smart talk is giving me a headache.” Raph stopped him.

“Sorry if my geniuses hurts your macho brain.” he chuckled softly.

“Too slow, Raphael. Tap into your inner speed with your punches.” his master said.

“I’m tryin’, Master Splinter!” Raph exclaimed in his Brooklyn accent as he throws punches at Splinter.

Splinter dodges his punches at great speed, he jumped and spin kicked at Raphael shell. The red turtle fell onto the floor of the dojo and jumped back into his feet, when he was about to deliver his punches again Splinter raised his hand, signaling him that the training is over.

“We still need to work on your speed of the punches. But you did a fine job of your kicks and skill of weaponry, but still need to work on your speed.”

Raphael bowed respectably at him like a student would to his teacher.

“You may go now.” Splinter said.

“Yes Master Splinter.” he said in disappointment.

“Do not let failures weaken you, Raphael. It is a part of life and training, it will simply make you stronger if you work hard on it.”

“Alright Master Splinter.” he smiled weakly at him.

“Good, my son. Tell Leonardo if he needed me, I’ll be in my meditation room.” he then walked out of the Dojo with his walking cane and vanished from the corner.

He sure knows how to make a vanishing act. the turtle in red thought.

He then walked towards the couch to find his younger brother reading his comic books again.

“Again with the comic books, Mikey? That stuff outta mince your tiny brain into a mulch.”

“Mulch? What’s mulch?” Mikey asked as he looked at him.

“A mulch is a protective covering or organic materials laid over the soil around the plants to prevent erosion, retain moisture, and sometimes enrich the soil.” Donny explained as he came to the couch for a break from his lab.

“And mince?” Mikey asked him.

“Mince, my dear Mikey is-”

“That’s enough, brainiac. Your smart talk is giving me a headache.” Raph stopped him.

“Sorry if my geniuses hurts your macho brain.” he chuckled softly.

“Whateva..” he said sarcastically while rolling his brown eyes.

Don shook his head and head towards the kitchen to grab an apple until Leo came in.

“Guys we got a situation here.” he said as he signals Mikey to get off the couch so he can get the girl into the couch.

“What did you bring home, Fearless Leader? Another ‘helpless victim’?” Raph remorsefully asked.

“Cut it, Raph. This girl is really hurt, look at the bandages she has on her arms and legs.” he pointed it out.

“She put the gauze bandages over the pants?” Don blinked as he looked at it.

“Oooh, she looked pretty!” Mikey excitedly said.

Leo had now the chance to look at the injured girl perfectly now he had a light. She laid on the couch peacefully, had a skin of caramel, a long dark brown hair, scars over her chest area and wore a dark grayish shirt with a grey pants. It made Leo a little comfortable and gaze upon her beauty, but he then shrugged it off and noticed something strangely different about her something that isn’t normal. Before he could point it out, his younger brother beat him to it.

“Why does she have cat ears?”

“Cat ears?” Raph eye browed him.

Don looked at the ears and looked at Raph, “Technically, they’re black cat ears.”

“Thank you Captain Obvious.” he said again in his “Whateva..” he said again in his sarcastic voice.

“Donny, can you check her arm to see if its broken?” Leo asked.

“Ok, lets hope this doesn’t wake her up.” he said as he started slowly feeling her left arm to see if the bone have snapped.

It didn’t.

However, when he checked her right arm…

“Nggn…” she grunted in pain, but it didn’t wake her up.

“Yep, her right arm is broken. Her bone is snapped in half.” Donny concluded.

“Great.” the turtle in blue sighed.

“When she wakes up, she has a whole lot of questions she needs to answer like-”

“What’s with the cat ears.” Raph added.

“And that necklace she had on her neck.” Mikey point it out.

The brothers looked at him and then at her. The younger brother is right she does have a necklace on her, it’s a jack o’ lantern with a black silk string. The pumpkin looked ceramic and beautiful, as if it was handmade not factory made.

“We need to get aster Splinter, he can place the bones back to place Leo suggested.

“But first we need to remove the wrappings on her arms.” Donny said.

Raph nodded, he slowly got the bandage and delicately cut it with his sai. As the bandages began to unravel, the guys’ face changed from normal to shock in an instant. It grew and grew as her arm began to reveal more, once they got the gauze off Leo began to scan her arms slowly, taking every details of her damaged arms. There were cuts, burns, peeled skin and stab wounds, the guys thought they had it worse damages on their bodies; it’s the same with the other arm but a lot more worse, it’s the same damages but more severe. It even had bruises on it, both of her arms were so bad that it looked grey and dead. It made Leo sick to his stomach, sure he faced a lot more evil in the world and suffered bruises and other injuries in the past but it’s nothing compared to hers. To Donatello, he had to give her credit to be survive those kinds of wounds, heck it should’ve have killed her but didn’t.

“I’ll go get Master Splinter.” Leo quickly said and walked towards Splinter’s room which is also the meditation room.

“Wow…”

“She’s been through.. A shell a lot of beatings and torturous stuff.” Mikey spoke.

“You said it, Mikey.” Don agreed.

“Well she’d probably betrayed someone and gotten beaten up for it. Probably from The Foot.” Raph said.

“How would you be so sure about this? Her wounds like a years old, like she had them for so long.”

“That’s probably her punishments if she done something bad..”

Don was about to get intimidated when Leonardo brought back his master and showed him the girl.

“There she is Master Splinter.”

Splinter looked at the girl with his emotionless face, as if trying to detect her aura seeing if she’s good or evil. Then he placed his hand on her forehead, like he was reading her thoughts. The brothers watched him in anticipation and in interest, especially Leonardo for some reason. Just then he took his hand off of her.

“What is it, Master?” Leo asked curiously.

“Yeah?”

“What did you see?” Don asked also.

“Is she with The Foot?” Raph asked bluntly.

“Raph!” Leo yelled.

“What? She might be from the Foot.”

“Raph…” he growled.

“Leonardo, Raphael, enough. The girl is not with our enemies, but she did something that tainted her soul.” Splinter explained.

“Like what?” Don asked.

“She has to tell you herself when she wakes up, right now, I need to place her bones back into place.” he said as he placed his hands around her right arm and gets ready to put the broken bones back together.

POP!

The girl shot up and screamed in pain.

“Oh crap!”

The guys and their master watched her, froze to where they’re standing. Then she turned her head towards them and tilted her head in confusion.

“She’s going to scream." everyone thought.

But instead they heard a question.

“Have you guys seen Master Jack?” she asked.

They blinked at her except for Splinter as they continued to stare at the cat eared girl.

“Are you guys deaf? I said where is Master Jack? Hello, anyone home?” she waved at them with her right arm, feeling the sharp in her arm, she grunted and held it against her chest in pain.

“You mustn’t move your arm too much, I’ve placed your bones back together but they still need aid for it.” Splinter explained to her.

“I’ll be fine, I just need to find Master Jack so we can go back home.” she told him.

“Who’s Master Jack?” Mikey asked.

The girl looked at her like he was crazy.

“What?” he asked confusingly.

“… Obviously there is something wrong, everyone knows who Master Jack is!"

"We don't." they said.

The girl sighed in frsutration and took a deep breath.

"Where am I?” she asked, like she was trying to get the bottom of this.

“Manhattan, New York.”

“Underground.”

“In the sewer.” the turtles said in unison.

“So… I’m not in Halloween Town then?” she asked in shock.

“Halloween Town?”

“And no, you’re not.. Whatever that place is.”

“Ohh… This is not good.” she said frantically.

-----------

I hope you enjoy this chapter, thank you and good night!

9/9/09: Today.. Is the day... For the greatest movie I've been waiting for since last year... 9!!!!!!! I'm so happy that it finally came!!! XD

Here are my pics I drew for 9!!

This is my first attepmt of drawing 9!

This is my second attepmt of him! I like this one better than the first. I hope you like it! XD

Oh and btw, Princess I have a surprise for you!

TA-DA!!!

Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Understand that it's just a person-
not worth devoting any nightmares to.

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:29:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH!!!

OMG! Keaton looks great! What's he holding in his hand?

Free at Last

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:37:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spider webs. ^^

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

ScientistServant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:36:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your 9 sketches are awesome! I especially like the 2nd one. X3 I can't wait to see the movie.
Ever the optimistic one
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy

Wake up and face me
Don't play dead 'cause maybe
Someday I will walk away and say
"You disappoint me,"
Maybe you're better off this way

~A Perfect Circle - Passive

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:35:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:

I've been working on this for a while I just did for fun so here it is, though its unfinished but I still need to work on Kida first before I moved ont o Milo.

If you don't know who they're are, they're from Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Enjoy the unfinished coloring!

NOTE: If you want to know where I got this pick from, I got it from a website where they have a coloring book page. I forgot what website but I'll find it again!

EDIT; 10/22/09

I finally got my halloween pic done its not much but atleast she's done!

Here goes... The Spider Queen!

((I couldn't come up with a name for her so if you help me name her it'll be great! ))

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow that's awesome.

How about Ryder?

Free at Last

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:24:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I think its good.

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:31:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, if you haven't guessed, Keaton got his name from Michael Keaton {the guy who played Beetlejuice}.

So it'd be cool if her name was Ryder, from Winona Ryder {the girl who played Lydia}

Free at Last

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already know it a long time ago! As soon as I saw the named 'Keaton' I instantly knew you named him after the actor from Beetlejuice. It's an awesome name.

I like the name! I'll name her that!

Ryder... Ryder Fang

EDIT 10/29/09: Last night while I was listening to an Evanescence song called Lose Control. It's a terrific song if you want to listen to it, in my head I had an imagination with the relations to the song it had to do with my OC Rouge's troubled days when she found out something bad and harsh... She caught Keaton cheating on her with a spider woman named Ryder Sky. Ever since then she changed... well enjoy...

Oh and a little not to you, the lyrics are gonna be in there (Yes it's a song fic) the ones you see in this symbol '( )' are going to represent the background music in this fic. Be sure you play the song while reading this, it somehow matches the situation in this fic especially one of the following lip-syncing. Enjoy!

--------

On a silent night of Wednesday, just passed 12 am Rouge Chevalier sat at a dark corner next to a bright lamp in her room. She's been crying for the past couple of days, it was one of those nights that Keaton, her husband, sneaked out of the house to be with another woman, the spider woman she caught him cheating with. Ever since the Rouge isolated herself in a dark room, without food or water in presence. Then there was a knock and it tried to open the door but it couldn't.

"Mom? You OK in there?" a voice asked worryingly.

It was their daughter Helen, she has the appearance of her father but with the cat ears and tail from her mother.

"Go away..." Rouge replied hastily.

"Mom I'm worried about you. Please come out, Dad isn't himself."

"I SAID 'GO AWAY'!!!!" she barked angrily.

Helen jumped back from the door, tears flowed from her eyes and off to her room as she slammed the door.

Rouge sat up with her knees up and wrapped them around her legs and cried a bit.

(You don't remember my name)

But then something stopped her as she had a look of anger and raised her head at a eye level to a wall with the picture of their wedding photo.

(I don't really care)

Then a memory of when they first met flashed into her mind as it started to play.

Rouge sat when she saw a dog named Eyeball then she eyed at a tall figure, skinny, hallowed eye sockets and a brown hair with a spider tattoo on his neck. He saw her and smirked evilly at her, she turned away and blushed.

(Can we play the game your way?)

Rouge grew more angrier as the memories appear more into her mind.

(Can I really lose control?)

Then it flashed towards their wedding day, they looked so happy togther that nothing will stop them.

Until she came.

Thats when Rouge's imagination started to take over.

(Just once in my life)

The spider woman took off her robe and smirked sensually at a particular groom, Keaton then looked at her with his hallowed eye sockets.

(I think it'd be nice)

Rouge looked shocked as he left her at the alter and walked towards the woman called Ryder.

(Just to lose control-)

They smirked and kissed each other deeply.

(Just once...)

Rouge's eyes widened in shock and sadness.

(With all the pretty flowers in the dust)

Back in real time Rouge's hands clenched her upper arms and punctured it. She stood up rapidly as she ran both of her hands with blood and stroked slowly across the wall with a steady pace and just stopped in her tracks.

(Mary had a lamb)

Ryder started to flirted with Keaton as he stared at her with his evil smirk.

(His eyes black as coals)

She then started to talk slowly but not words or voice coming out of her mouth for a short while before closing them.[/i]

(If we play very quiet, my lamb,
Mary never has to know
)

She then smirked wickedly, Keaton placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her.

Rouge then clenched the wall which made it break and left her claw marks on the wall.

(Just once in my life)

SHe lowered her head covering her eyes in a slow manner.

( I think it'd be nice...)

She somehow she entered into her own imagination state and noticed the both of them making out in the open.

(Just to lose control, just once....)

She then started to walk slowly towards her in her uncharacteristic manner towards Ryder and Keaton. The sky and the landscape started to turn into a color of red... bloody red.

(If I cut you down to a thing I can use...)

As soon as she appeared in front of them, she raised her head but still stared at them as her claws grew long.

(I fear there will be nothing good left of you.)

Keaton and Ryder looked at her and gasp silently...

Rouge then got into their eye level, her eyes glowed red then went for the kill.

She slashed and clawed them brutally, not giving a damn about it, not caring who she's slashing and killing. All she cared about is spilling fresh blood, not matter who it was from. She just wanted to lose control of her killing spree, spilling blood from Ryder, but most importantly from the man himself Keaton.

After what it seemed hours later, Rouge stopped as she looked at the damages she made thinking that it was them she smirked wide with madness... In a evil twisted kind of way.

As she got out of her state it turns out she just damaged the walls, drawers, the fallen and shattered lamp and the mattress of the bed was ripped and shredded apart. Rouge turned towards the window, a full moon appeared from the grey cloud as if it was hiding from a twisted girl cat demon.

She tilted her head up with her eyes still glowing red she smirked evilly as she started from a giggle to a crazed laughter as it echoed into the cold night of the darkness...

----

SO what do you think? Like it? Hate it? Scared or not scared of it? Lets hear your opinions of it!

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:39:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really really good.

It's really hard to see Keaton cheating LOL.

Free at Last

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:42:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know thats what appeared in my head.

Poor Rouge, she has turned twisted evil XD

Hey its a present for you, Princess! Ta-da!

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:35:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool it's Tim Bur....I mean 6!

I think that maybe you should make the stripes on 6 a little darker than the background so that they stand out.

Free at Last

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:37:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer right, I'll do it again.

EDIT: 11/5/09

Ok I'm gonna post a couple of my drawings in here so be prepared!

This is supposedly gonna be Harley Quinn. I'm practicing her.

this is my first time drawing CatWoman. I don't remember her designs so I improvised it.

This is all for now!

I hope you like it!

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:30:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo very nice!
I see Jackie and Cretea!

...WHo's that next to Jackie???

See my babies

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:35:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats supposedly be Rouge's love interest.. <.< I was gonna put Leon but I don't know what he looks like so instead I drew him, Geox

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:44:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo ok.

Lol I gotta make a sketch of them. XD

See my babies

Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:49:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the big picture with Rouge and the other characters, does she look pregnant or am I crazy?

Free at Last

Jack's Dark Apprentice
The Dark Demon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... She's not. Yer crazy.

Thats my old drawing from 07-08 I think

EDIT: 11/6/09

I bought a new scanner! XD

I can post my pics now without going to my aunt's!

Here is my first one with my new scanner! XD

-Johnny AKA 'Nny' JTHM

Pumpkinprincess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:32:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I think you should do is get a nice brush tip pen and carefully ink your drawings in thicker lines, and then find an awesome eraser to get rid of the pencil smudges.

here you can download photoshop 6.0 for free 
It's not the newest or the best, but I've used it and it gets the job done.

Free at Last

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index » Creativity All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: