Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Fanfic Idea [Interest? Criticism?]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ickybod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52:37 pm    Post subject: Fanfic Idea [Interest? Criticism?] Reply with quote

It stemmed from a roleplay idea a friend and I had a year ago, but nothing came of it. Since, it's been digging away at me and last night I finally got a good idea for the exact basis beyond characters.

The setting would be after Oogie's Revenge, several years after, with no upstarts. Halloween's been going so smoothly since, Jack decides he can take a vacation of sorts with Sally, leaving the Halloween preparations to the townsfolk. Lock, Shock and Barrel have grown up, giving up trick-or-treating and apprenticing with their Halloween counterpart (Lock's with the Devil, Shock's working at the Witches shop and Barrel's helping Behemoth in the Pumpkin Patch). After a few months of tranquility in Jack and Sally's absence, though, there's some activity in Oogie's Manor and a "new" bogeyman is claiming it for his own. He wants to make Halloween so scary it actually makes people die of fright. This bogeyman starts kidnapping residents and turning them into Horror Movie-esque villains.

Bearing in mind there would be quite a few new characters, since some will be missing and others have grown up so their roles have changed, what do you guys think so far > 3 >?

JackieJester
The Local Jester

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting. I'd read it.

See my babies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Creativity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: