Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

RP: The Ultimate Search (13+)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 577, 578, 579  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:58:23 pm    Post subject: RP: The Ultimate Search (13+) Reply with quote

Hiya everybody...
You may have noticed that I haven't been coming to these boards much lately...
So here's something to say sorry.
An RP! This isn't a continuation. I don't have anything to continue from!
I'll reveal the story after I get 2 or 3 People who join.
Please join.
Oh and:
Name:Roy Mustang
Powers: Fire. He can simply click his fingers and there's fire.
Abilities: Pilot Light: Must be used before any fire based attacks to be able to use them. Mustang clicks his fingers and a small fire appears with which he can do anything with. Power:0 MP: 0 Element: Fire
Fireball: Cannot be used without Pilot Light being used before this attack. Mustang clicks his fingers and then manipulates that small fire into a big fireball and then fires it at the opponent. Power: 40 MP: 20 Element: Fire
Firewall: Cannot be used without Pilot Light being used before this attack. Mustang clicks his fingers and manipulates the fire into a wall of fire. Any opponent who walks into it will burn. Power: 20 MP:10 Element: Fire
Inferno Tornado: Cannot be used without Pilot Light being used before this attack. Mustang clicks his fingers and manipulates the fire into a huge tornado of fire. Power: 100 MP: 100 Element: Fire
(Note: Mustang isn't my idea. He's from the anime Full Metal Alchemist.)
And
Name: Gamma The Hedgehog
Powers: He can turn into a Demon and an Angel. He also has sword and 2 guns.
Abilities: Simple Shots: Gamma shoots the opponent 3 times. Power: 30 MP: 0 Element: None
Simple Slash: Gamma slashes the opponent once. Power: 30 MP: 0 Element: None
Demon Transformation: Gamma turns into a Demon. When a Demon, He loses HP instead of MP when using attacks that use it up. And when his HP runs out, he turns back into Normal Gamma with full HP.
Demon Fireball: Only Demon Gamma can use this attack. Demon Gamma uses up his own life power to create a fireball and fires it at the opponent.
Power: 50 HP: 30 Element: Dark
Gargantuan Claw: Only Demon Gamma can use this attack. Demon Gamma takes some of his own life energy and powers it into his Right claw which makes it enormous.
Power: 45 HP: 15 Element: Dark
Sinsanity: Demon Gamma utilizes all of the sins and goes insane. This is a mode. In this mode, the attack power of all of Demon Gamma's attacks, are automatically 100. And he learns 2 new attacks. Also, none of his attacks use up HP, and he gains HP over time. Power: 0 HP: 0 Element: Dark
Sloth: Can only be used by Demon Gamma when in Sinsanity mode. Demon Gamma just sits down and does nothing, which makes him invincible. Power: 0 HP: 0 Element: Dark
Gluttony: Demon Gamma latches onto the opponent with his teeth, and then sucks their blood. Power: 50 HP:+40 Element: Dark
Angel Transformation: Gamma turns into an Angel. While in this form, Gamma gains HP over time and uses less MP for all attacks that use it. He can also fly.
Holy Ray: Angel Gamma lets loose a powerful Holy beam which blinds and destroys opponents. Power: 60 MP: 20 Element: Light
Godly Dive bomb: Angel Gamma flies into the air and comes down on the opponent with godly speed. Power: 80 MP: 40 Element: Light
Darkness Be Gone: This attack can only be used on an opponent with at least 1 Dark element attack. Angel Gamma takes the sins(Dark Element attacks cause these.) and turns them into explosives. Then with one click, they explode causing damage. The more Dark element attacks the opponent has, the more damage this attack does. Power: 40 for each dark element attack the target has MP: 30 Element: Light
Almighty Divine Form: Angel Gamma reveals his true form. A highest form of Angel. While in this form, Angel Gamma takes no damage from attacks, Uses no MP, learns 2 new attacks but cannot attack unless attacked by the opponent first.
Divine HolyFire:Can only be used in Almighty Divine Form. Angel Gamma lets loose one of the most powerful forms of fire there is, HolyFire, at the opponent. Power: 100 Element: Light
Darkness Expelled: A sort of step up from Darkness Be Gone that can only be used in Almighty Divine Form. If the opponent has more than 3 Dark moves than they are automatically defeated. This can only be used once.
Power: All of the target's HP Element: Light
That's all.
Please join. It took me about 2 days to make all of this...

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

Last edited by The Pumpkin prince! on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name:Romega the Fox
Powers: Chaos Controll- Manipulating the powers of the Chaos Emeralds, he has gained several abilities, such as Chaos Controll(Stopping Time, Warping), Chaos Blast(And Explosion that destroys anything within a set radius), Chaos Spear(A Long ranged Chaos Attack), and more.
Abilities:

Firaga Storm: Fire Engulfs Romega, allowing him to attack by expanding the flames. Power: 20 MP: 10

Blizzaga Fury: Ice is Shot from Romega's Keyblade, it expands when it hits a target. Power: 10-30 MP: 10

Volt Tackle: Romega fires Thunder Spells at himself, charging in his fur, Romega then uses Chaos Controll to dash through enemies at high speeds. Power: 25 per hit MP: 15

Chaos Controll: Stops enemies in thier tracks, built up damage during this time can be excecuted effectively. (I.E. Volt Tackle) Power: N/A MP: 20

Chaos Blast: Romega "Explodes", destroying anything(Except allies, and bosses) within a set Radius. Power: ??(Too Powerful to tell) MP: All

Chaos Spear: If Romega runs out of ammo in his Blasters, he may sacrifice little MP to use a backup weapon. Power: 5 per hit MP: 2

Curaga Storm: If Romega can excecute his Chaos Powers correctly, which is hard, even for him, he can heal the party's HP, and all of his allies MP. Romega uses his MP BEFORE trying to excecute this spell, meaning if the spell fails, or he gets hit, his MP is gone untill it's restored. Power: 0 MP: All

Summons: (Characters marked with a * can be in Romega's party, and cannot be summoned if they're already in Romega's party.)

Sonic the Hedgehog*
Summon Powers:
Speed Break: Sonic dashes through enemies, bouncing them toward Romega, as well as dealing damage. Enemies are imobilized Temporarily.
Based On: Chicken Little's "Whistle" attack.

Time Break: Sonic slows enemy movement by half, so Romega's spells have more accuracy.
Based on: Stitch's "Ukalele" attack.

Limit: Speed Storm: Sonic and Romega attack at close range very quickly, enemies caught in the attack can evade the final attack, however, enemies that WEREN'T caught in the limit, CANNOT evade the final attack: CHAOS FURY.

Romega has more summons, I'm just having a Writers block right now.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:29:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll start. Here's the plot. Join early so you don't have to read too much.(warning, may contain spoilers for some early episodes of FullMetal Alchemist)
Alchemy is the science of breaking down an object and then rearranging it into something of equal value. You can make gold out of lead. But Alchemy is a science. And so it must follow the natural law of Equivalent Exchange. What you want, has to be equal to what you are giving. Alchemy has told us what a normal adult body contains, but nevertheless, there has never been a successful human transmutation. Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse, tried to bring back their deceased mother. And they payed the consequences. Edward lost an arm and a leg. And Alphonse lost his whole body. Edward got an automail(Machine basically) arm and leg. And Alphonse had his soul put into a suit of armour. They knew their mother was gone. But they both tried to find a way to get their bodies back to normal. When they found out about the Philosopher's stone, a stone which could defy Equivalent Exchange by allowing you to transmute anything without giving. When they heard about this, they set out to find it. But that's not out story. Our story is this.
When Gamma heard about this stone, he had to get it. But first he had to master regular Alchemy. After mastering that, he went out to find it. he wanted something big. He wanted his family back. He didn't know them. They died after he was born. He didn't know how. But he was going to get the Stone to bring them back. Naturally, his best friend, Roy Mustang was dragged along for the ride. And when Romega decided to tag along, because he wanted something too, something he didn't describe, they were ready to go. And so the Ultimate search began.
The Ultimate Search for the Philosopher's stone!

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:49:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Well, this shouldn't be too hard, I mean, considering I occasionally watch the FULL METAL ALCHEMIST anime..)

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:00:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Me too. I get DVDs of them.)
Gamma, Roy and Romega were trudging through an icy land.
"Who sent us here? I'm freezin' here!" Gamma asked.
"You said you wanted the Philosopher's stone. What do you want it for anyway?" Roy asked.
"Um... Possessive needs. I want it because it's cool." Gamma answered hastily.
"Hmmm..." Roy gave Gamma an "I'm watching you" look.
"Hey. What's that over there?" Gamma saw a little village.
"Oh yeah. I'd better not click." Roy said.
They went to the town. They went into a little drinks bar to get some hot drinks, but the waiter wasn't listening. So, forgetting what he said to himself before, clicked about 5 times to get the waiters attention. Then they suddenly found themselves running for the hills.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romega looked yup as he saw Tails in his new Space ship, GALAXY WING III, And smirked at Roy and Gamma, "Sorry fellas, this is my ride. Chaos..CONTROL!" Using his Chaos Emeralds' power, he charged in a bolt of light toward a cliff face, which he used to launch himself upward, at the peak he jumped off, and imitated Samas Aran's Screw attack (See Metroid Prime 3) To get to Tails' ship, which he landed near the cockpit and signalled Tails to get him outta there, and back to Halloweentown, or Green Hill.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:32:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamma was furious for Romega ditching them, but Roy was calm.
"Don't worry. I'll teach someone about the 3rd rule of state Alchemists.
NEVER DITCH ONE WHEN ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!!!! OR ANYWHERE...
FOR THAT MATTER!!!!" Roy went insane and launched a flaming tornado at the Galaxy Wing III.
It came crashing down.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:33:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An escape pod fired from the ship, and Tails managed to escape. (Lucky B******..) The ship explodes launching Romega skyward, he began to spin, giving him more force. "Chaos..CONTROL!" Was heard just before he dissapeared in a flash, he teleported to Halloweentown. Gamma and Roy were soon warped as well.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Aw damn." Roy said as he was teleported away.
"Wee!" Gamma was enjoying it.
They suddenly appeared in HT.
"What is this place?" Roy asked.
"Halloween Town. I heard some of those things appeared here. So you should find some Alchemists here." Gamma explained.
They walked a little further and heard a few cries for help.
"Hear that?" Roy asked.
"Yeah. Just leave it to The Elite Beat Agents." Gamma said.
"No can do friend. Alchemists be thou for the people. That's our motto and I sometimes follow it." Roy said as he ran off.
"Ok let's go! Wait a minute. Sometimes?" Gamma questioned as he walked off.
They got to the source of the cries for help. It was a bunch of Alchemists and Romega being attacked by Envy, Gluttony and Sloth.
"Let's rock." Gamma said to Roy.
"Yes. I've been itching to burn something all day." Roy said as he clicked his fingers and ran yelling towards the enemies.
"Oh boy. It's Mustang." Edward Elric said. He was part of the Alchemists being attacked by the enemies along with Alphonse.
The Alchemists (So I don't have to explain them later) being attacked were:
Riza Hawkeye
Hughes(Can't remember his first name)
Jean Havoc
Edward Elric
Alphonse Elric
Romega (Isn't an Alchemist though)
" Okay let's rock! BURN!" Roy let out an even bigger flame tornado than the last. The attackers ran away but a lot of tree were burnt.
"Damn." Gamma then went around and drew transmutation circles on all the burning trees. He then drew a big one in the middle and then he made all the others go into the big one. He clapped his hands and slammed them down on the big transmutation circles. All he tree fires went out and the trees gained their leaves back.
"Damn it Roy! Can't you be a little more careful next time?" Gamma yelled.
"Oh yeah! Like I can really be careful wit a big flippin' tornado! Idiot!" Roy yelled back.
"Thanks for saving us. Havoc would've saved us, but somethings wrong with him." Hughes said pointing at Havoc.
"Oh man... I need someone...love love love..." Havoc was muttering on and on.
"I need to do something." Gamma ran off and came back in a doctor outfit.
"Loooove...." Havoc mumbled again.
"Hmmm... It's obvious. He's suffering from love-deprivation. He needs a partner now or... He'll die." Doctor Gamma said.
"He'll die!?" Roy yelled in disbelief. "Damn! He's one of the comic reliefs!"
'WE 'll have to find someone for him." Gamma explained. "I'll need to bring some people with me. Roy, Havoc and Romega. As long as you don't ditch us again. Let's g-" Gamma was cut off.
'I demand that we take Hawkeye or I'm not going." Roy said.
"Mkay. Let's just go." Gamma said as the group walked off.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:07:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romega followed behind closely untill his communicator beeped. He checked a message, "Aw nuts." He said before giving a loud whistle, A piece of his ship, that looked somewhat like a plane, flew over Romega he jumped up and did his clssic spin jump, the plane flew under him and caught him, the cockpit closed over him. Romega grabbed the controlls and gained altitude. Another ship appeared in the distance, about the same size as Romega's current ship. He fired some lazers, and a Smart Bomb while rolling and evading the other ships return fire.

(For a feel at what Romega's doing, go play a Starfox game, or listen to this: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music05.html)[/url]

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:06:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"HEY ROMEGA! YOU GONNA COME BACK? YOU'D BETTER!" Gamma yelled as they went on.
"Looove..." Havoc moaned.
"Shaddup. We're getting there." Roy said.
"Here we are. We arranged something. A date you might say. But. If you help us find the Philosopher's Stone." Gamma explained.
"I just need something to cure da bluuuuues." Havoc started singing the blues.
Gamma wanged him over the head. He fell unconscious.
"Let's splash some water on him. I was just really annoyed by his moaning. And then his date will be ready." Gamma explained.
"Are you sure we should try this? How old is this girl?" Roy asked.
"I forgot." Gamma said cluelessly.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:24:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Sango
Powers: Super Strength (For Huge Boomerang) Ninja Abilities
Abilities: Double Trouble: Boomerang goes round twice
Flying Swing: She jumps onto the boomerang and gives the opponent a punch.
Blocking Knives: She uses the Boomerang as a shield and throws ninja knives.
Surprise!: Uses a subsitution jutsu and gets the opponent from behind.
Shuriken Surprise!: Surprise! but a Shuriken is replaced
Fire Wave: Throws it so fiercely her attcks become into fire
MP: 60 Strength: 100 HP:100

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:03:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(You're in! Good or bad?)

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:00:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Oh God. An InuYasha character. M I RITE?)

Romega set the ship on auto pilot, he jumped from the cockpit and used his PLASMA CANNON to fire at the enemy ships and keep everyone below him safe, untill his ship's shield gauge ran out anyway.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:30:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hey. Don't ask me. I don't watch Inuyasha.)
(By The way, is Romega coming back down? He plays quite a vital part in this RP.)
(Only People who have seen at least episode 3 or 8 will get the character I'm about to introduce. So I'd say drop the Forums and pick up a DVD. Or search Watch FullMetal Alchemist episodes in the Google toolbar. It will bring you a website where you can watch all of the episodes in English.)
When Havoc came to, he was sitting in front of Gamma and Roy.
"Huh... Are you the Angel of Death or somethin'? I can't live without looove..." He dribbled.
"Aw. He thinks he dead. Nope. Sorry. We're not here to kill you. Instead we are here to help. We have arranged a date for you." Gamma Explained.
"Loooove is found on dates... I'm in... I'll stop. As long as this goes well..." Havoc explained in an easier to understand voice."Who's my date?" Havoc asked.
"Winry Rockbell." Gamma said.
"Huh...No waaaay... Bad things happen to people related with her..." Havoc said.
"You will go or so help me I'll burn you to a crisp. Comic Relief or not." Roy threatened.
"Okay okay okay..." Havoc got up and, with a few wobbles, got to the restaurant.
Havoc was sat down. He liked it when he didn't have to stand. He had sat there saying nothing to Winry for nearly half an hour.
"H-hello..." Havoc said nervously.

SOLCLOBBER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:26:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Romega IS in town, but he's having a bit of a dogfight, Starfox style. )

Romega's ship at been sent back to the main ship, he was getting surrounded. He reached for his Chaos Emeralds untill he was shot. He fell from the sky and landed on Gamma. His emeralds were launched from him, and sent to different worlds. He only had one left.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:07:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Its based off a InuYasha character, I only watched the first three episode. Yep shes good!)

Sango looked at the huge huddle of people. "What the-", she exclaimed, "One alchemist, two I-dunno-whats, and well", she whispered to herself counting them all.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:31:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hi Romega. I see you came back. We're just trying to cure some love-deprivation. Then we'll have 3 Alchemists on our team." Gamma explained looking from a window.
"It looks like it's actually going well. They're talking like they've known each other for years." Roy claimed.
An Hour later...
"How'd it go Havoc?" Gamma asked.
"Turned down. But I feel better know. I'm ready to help." Havoc explained.
"Good good. And, who's that?" Gamma pointed at what looked to be a random place. But with his senses he sensed someone nearby.

Laura Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:18:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sango freezed, "Damn it!", she shouted from behind. "Urrrr...Did you see me?".

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:53:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes. Now state your business." Roy asked.
"By the way, where's Hawkeye? You said she could come along." Gamma asked.
"I think she's catching up. We did go kinda fast. You go find her, and I'll take care of this eavesdropper." Roy said as he clicked his fingers and a spark appeared.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 577, 578, 579  Next
Page 1 of 579

Jump to: