Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Why won't my fan art upload?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackskellingtonforever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:22:23 am    Post subject: Why won't my fan art upload? Reply with quote

^^^

Everytime I go to upload my fan art, it just takes me back to the page where it tells you all your pending, rejected fan fics, videos and art etc. Then, it doesn't say any pending fan art Is there any reason why its doing this?

Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls. :3

DropDead
The Lunacy Fringe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:26:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you're uploading the correct file type and file size. Usually those are the two biggest problems with Fan Art not uploading properly.. I get a bunch of PM's and the reasons end up being that they are either uploading the wrong file type, or the image is too big. First, make sure it is a JPG/JPEG image, if not, then you'll need to change it to that file type or it will not upload. Second, make sure the image you are uploading is no bigger than 500 kilobytes. If it's over 500 kb, then it will not upload as well. And of course, all Fan Art should be related to TNBC or TBOW [Tim Burton's Other Works]. If you are continuing to have problems with Fan Art, please let me know and I will try to help you.

In The End It's Not About What You Have // In The End It's All About Where You Wanna Go // And The Road You Take To Help You Get There // I Hope You Think That's Fair // Cause You Only Got One Life To Lead // So Don't Take For Granted Those Little Things // Those Little Things Are All That We Have // Forget Everything Just For Tonight // We'll Sing Like Everyone When They're Alone // Cause I've Been Waiting For Tonight To Sing Whoa, Whoa // Let's Believe That If We All Stand Together // We're A Force That Can Shake The Whole World // For Once I'm Doing Something Right When We Sing Whoa, Whoa

jackskellingtonforever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:22:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DropDead wrote:
Second, make sure the image you are uploading is no bigger than 500 kilobytes. If it's over 500 kb, then it will not upload as well.

Yeah the pictures are bigger than 500kilobytes Do you know how I can make them smaller?

DropDead
The Lunacy Fringe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:35:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few ways to make them smaller. The easiest way is to open the image with the Paint program and click on the Image tab and then click on Resize/Skew. There should be 4 boxes.. 2 for resizing and 2 for skewing. In the resizing boxes, and depending on exactly how big the image is, place a number smaller than 100 in both boxes or just keep messing around with numbers until you get it the size you need. Or you could use Photoshop or another image editing software and it should have some sizing options. So try opening it with paint and see how that goes, and if you need any more help, just let me know.

In The End It's Not About What You Have // In The End It's All About Where You Wanna Go // And The Road You Take To Help You Get There // I Hope You Think That's Fair // Cause You Only Got One Life To Lead // So Don't Take For Granted Those Little Things // Those Little Things Are All That We Have // Forget Everything Just For Tonight // We'll Sing Like Everyone When They're Alone // Cause I've Been Waiting For Tonight To Sing Whoa, Whoa // Let's Believe That If We All Stand Together // We're A Force That Can Shake The Whole World // For Once I'm Doing Something Right When We Sing Whoa, Whoa

jackskellingtonforever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:40:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok cool thanks, I'll give that a go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Creativity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: