Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Marvel x Capcom x Konami x Nintendo: The Fate Of The Worlds.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
LDK Sparda
Dark Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:05:15 am    Post subject: Marvel x Capcom x Konami x Nintendo: The Fate Of The Worlds. Reply with quote

Heroes and Villains from all over the worlds have been gathered in New York. The Heroes taking up refuge in the Avengers' Tower. The Villains are undisclosed at this point, most likely planning. The newly expanded Avengers have been planning and discussing three attacks being made on the world. The first being an invasion of Zombies, currently being held back by Zero(MMX), Thor(THOR/Avengers), Trevor Belmont(Castlevania) and Ike(FE). Up in the Avengers Tower, the team is briefed by Captain America, Link, Ryu and Alucard on what to do in case of a Cosmic invasion.

~Link pointed behind him up to the board, his hand circling an image of Galactus. "He is who we have to worry about the most, right now." The Hyrulian nodded, "We currently have a team of Dante, Deadpool, Roy and Aeon keeping watch." He then pointed to a document, "This is intelligence recovered about a Demonic invasion as well." He looked at the vast number of heroes, "We need several teams of two to four." He nodded, "Captain."~

~Steve Rogers took center stage, "You will be mixed and matched." He looked as many of the heroes in the eye as he could, "There has been problems between us... That needs to cease for this team to be cohesive, especially due to our size." He then cupped his fist, "Or else, those Villains will come knocking and we won't stand a chance." He then saluted, "Ryu, sir, it's your turn now."~

~Ryu approached the table and slammed his fists down, instead of breaking the table, shaking the entire room. "We almost lost Thor and Ike due to our lack of unity." He looked around at the heroes, "As Captain said, we need to act as one." He shook his head, "Nothing further."~

~Alucard stepped forward, "We are currently the only four that realize this. Out there, Dante and Deadpool as well as Zero and Thor are the only four who know how to trust each other." He sighed and moved his bangs out his line of sight, "We require a sense of peace. A sense of brother and sisterhood." He clenched his right hand into a fist, "If you are not up for this... I suggest you leave." He watched as nobody got up, "That's good, we're all stuck here together. We all fight for what is right. We might as well be allies out there!"~

-----------------------
Hero Sign Up! (Minimum of two, max of four. One per universe.)
NO OCS!
Name:
Image:
Brief description of abilities:
World:
-------------------------------------
Name: Toxin
Image: http://prettythings.pullbot.com/artworks/104104/VenomCarnage_4.jpg
Brief description: Web slinging, can transform limbs to bladed weapons, spidey sense, wall crawling, can bulk up.
World: Marvel
------------------------------------------
Name: Gallon
Image: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/talbain-chucks.jpg
Brief description: Mastery of martial arts, can engulf body in energy and dash around, can utilize a pair of nunchucks with such power that it can create a windstorm. Can also summon a pair of dragons or wolves made of flame.
World: Capcom
---------------------------------------------
Name: Simon Belmont
Image: http://matteomazzali.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/simon-belmont.jpg
Brief description of abilities: Is a master with the Vampire Killer whip. Can release Holy Power, which is siphoned out of his body by his armor and contained within the cross on his back. Can produce Holy Water, Daggers, Axes, and four-sided boomerangs out of thin air and charged them with different properties to unleash different forms of attacks.
World: Konami
-------------------------------------------------

Deep under ground in a room of cold steel and monitors, Villains were having a meeting. They had covered everything the heroes had done, but they were already getting along nicely.

~"Teams of two to four!" Bison commanded and gave them all the coordinates for the Zombie attack.~

-------------------------------------------------------
Villain Sign Up! (Two to four, same.)
NO OCS!

Name:
Image:
Description of powers:
World:
---------------------------------------------------------
Name: Doctor Doom
Image: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/art/mvc2-doctor-doom.jpg
Description: Gypsy, atlantean and demonic(limited) magic. Has armor that can withstand the heat of the sun.
World: Marvel
-----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jedah Dohma
Image: http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/Iam-G07/Jedah_dohma_by_FLR_G.png
Description: Near immortality, can utilize demonic magic to an unknown degree, can change his wings into scythes and other bladed weapons. Can extend his claws to gore his enemies. Can tear his head off and use the blood that comes forth to damage his foes.
-------------------------------------------
Name: Count Dracula
Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wiki​pedia/en/d/d1/Dracula-sotn.png
Description: Demonic and vampiric magic of a terrifying level. Can summon monsters, but fights with honor. So he tends not to.
---------------------------------------------

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Yellow
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/09/Yellow_Adventures.png
Brief description- Pokemon trainer of high skill. Limited psychic abilites include telekinesis and healing.
World: Nintendo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lyon
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080925005217/fireemblem/images/1/12/Lyon.jpg
Brief description: A powerful Dark Mage and necromancer possessed by the Demon King Formortiis.
World: Nintendo.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:56:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heroes

Name: Leon Scott Kennedy
Image: http://img.hexus.net/v2/gaming/screenshots/leon.jpg
Brief description of abilities: A large arsenal of powerful weapons and acrobatic fighting moves.

Name: Liquid Snake
Image: http://rephus.es/images/liquid-snake.jpg
Brief description of abilities: Melee fighting capabilities, has a Hind D plane.

Name: Professor Layton
Image: http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/layton_movie.jpg
Description of powers: Layton is a genius, with a spiffing top hat and a sharp mind. With his cunning wits, he is able to solve any mystery.

Villains

Name: Albert Wesker
Image: http://regretlessisgood.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/albert-wesker-sentado.jpg
Description of powers: After being administered a prototype virus, he has super speed and strength, giving him a good command over melee fighting.

Name: Pyramid Head
Image: http://kong.se/images/52/90/ab7067d8bc7e9c7a7ae3ac3506171041.jpg
Description of powers: Pyramid Head is insanely powerful in melee fighting as well as his Great Knife.

Name: Wario
Image: http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wario.jpg
Description of powers: Wario has a large array of powers including disguises and his obvious muscle. Sadly they are mostly misused to get him more money.

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

Last edited by The Pumpkin prince! on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:08:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Heroes)

Name: The Doctor (I was allowed a pass :3)
Image: (I was told to make him more combat efficient so he's my own regeneration, sucks man.)
Brief description of abilities: Time Lord abilities include; Regeneration after Death, telekinetic powers limited to certain actions, the ability to establish psychic links. His weapon also has the ability to bond metals, short out or repair electrical devices, unlock doors and elevators, establish passwords for hacking and works to (if necessary) summon his Ship, the T.A.R.D.I.S
World: Gallifrey.

Name: Naked Snake
Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXEW1zFFm3WGOb7m4Qz6NotbXldYMscvvtZpultLco_HDHXivH
Brief description of abilities: Keen Sense of aim and a determined mind set, Snake has utilized the ability to become nearly invisible (And some how miraculously heals fatal bullet wounds with bandage.)
World: Konami.

Name: Ness
Image: http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/3/3028-66786-EarthBoundFireSpringsjpg-550x.jpg (That picture is pure win, 's why I picked it, and before you get clever, Ness is the one with the baseball bat.)
Brief description of abilities: Telekinetic abilities spontaneously or intentionally sparked, these can come in the form of "PK Fire!" or "PK Lightning!", and can wield devastating power against foes with strong telepathy of low intelligence.
World: Nintendo, Onnet.

(Villains)

Name: Zant
Image: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/007/7/2/Zant___King_of_Twilight_by_The_Switcher.jpg
Brief description of abilities: The ability to arise Dark Minions and send anyone he wishes into a realm of Twilight for eternity, to be ravaged and destroyed by his beasts, Zant can also steal Souls and compress anyone he wishes into one, he is, in a few short words "One bad assed villain."

Name: Wolf
Image:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEeu2GbxjuddH-0-DMSNsq8h4oJ3ewXVacoDL4LeULarVuaEJcmA
Brief description of abilities: Super Speed and advanced hearing, lock on aiming (thanks to a lock on system that can form over his eye). Slight telekinetic abilities and the adept skill to pilot any ship he comes across without a manual.
World: Nintendo.

Name: Shadow Link
Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpO3u0VL1brlX_0WZ1IBsN_63bblIVCSfQmn16iUdgmlTBjjzEjw
Brief description of abilities: Super Speed, teleportation, movement imitation, psychic predictions, the ability to sink into shadows and split, reform and a skill with the sword that is, at best, 'matchable'

I watch and stare as Rosin`s eyes
Turn a darker shade of red
And the bullet with this sniper lie
In their bloody gutless cell
Must we starve on crumbs from long ago
Through bars these men made steel
Is it a great or little thing we fought
Knelt the conscience blessed to kill

On a Scale of one to ten? It's a "We're screwed."

(Oh god so sorry, they were too cute to resist.)

LDK Sparda
Dark Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:53:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Captain America grabbed a clipboard off the table, "First team is as follows: Gallon, The Doctor, Leon and Yellow." He put the clipboard down. "Now, get out there and help those good men. This Zombie outbreak has gone on long enough."~

~Gallon, an intimidating Werewolf, stood up, "It will be done." He said in a calm tone and walked to the door, "Hurry up, gentlemen. I don't want to be late."~

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:54:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor leapt to his feet, or rather, onto the table, his converse sneakers making a high pitched groan as he drew his Screwdriver "Let's do it men! For the good of the universe!"

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow was at the door in two.. skips? "Let's get going!"

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:38:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon jumped out of his seat, pulling his Red9 pistol out and reloading it. "Let's do this."

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor vaulted to the door, rushing through with the keenness of a child on Christmas morn.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:59:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon on the other hand was calmer in his journey to the door, checking all his guns along the way.

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:46:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come on, come on, come on! You're so slow! D:"

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't rush me! I gotta check if everything's good." He stood by the door, nodding as he cocked his Riot Gun. "We're done, let's go."

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:56:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Jeez. Finally! D:"

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:08:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You can't be unprepared. Especially against zombies..." Even after so long, Leon hadn't gotten over the Raccoon City incident.

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:44:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor shook his head at the word Zombies "Animated Corpses, obviously revived by scientific means" he glanced around "I think I have means of transportation."

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:07:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well let's go!"

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Allow me!" The Doctor threw his arm into the air, the tip of his sonic screwdriver glowing a magnificent Purple as a whooshing sound filled the room, accompanied by the slow materialization of a 1950's Police Box.

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:23:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Box!" She hops into the box.

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Close!" The Doctor chuckled, stepping inside "Time And Relative Dimension In Space, finest (and only) ship in my Arsenal!" his eyes flickered mischievously as he sprinted up to the Control Panel and seized a leather "But a lot of people just call it a Box, yes, generally a blue box..." he tightened his grip on the leaver "It can travel anywhere in Space and Time, an inter-dimensional transport, a dimension of itself locked inside a tiny package, grown and cropped on my home planet of Gallifrey..." he shook his head and chuckled nervously, "But I'm ranting, what I mean to say is...Hold on!" he smirked, pulling the leaver without warning, causing the interior- a glory of chrome and Brass and glass platforms, similar to Willy Wonka's idea of a Time Machine- to shake violently, a whooshing sound echoing loudly through the room they were in as the blue pillar in the centre leapt to life.
The Doctor laughed like a Mad man, as the TARDIS began to tilt...

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:42:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fancy box. :3"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: