Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Fan art

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackskellingtonforever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26:23 am    Post subject: Fan art Reply with quote

When I upload fan art, and it's in the pending box it comes up with a little box with a cross in it. Would this have anything to do with it being a bmp file? I'm not sure what that is, I'm used to seeing jpg. Thanks.

Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls. :3

DropDead
The Lunacy Fringe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:23:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is a little red 'X' in a box, then it means something is wrong. Most of the time it is either the wrong size or the wrong format. First of all, it must be a JPG or JPEG file. If it's a bmp, it will not be viewable and will be rejected. Second, it must be 500 kilobytes or smaller, in both cases, if the Fan Art is the wrong format or too big, then you will see the box with the red 'X' in it. So try making sure it's the right size and format and if it's not, then you'll need to change it and re-upload your Fan Art again. If you need any help with this, please let me know, I approve the Fan Submissions and get these kinds of questions all the time and I'd be happy to help you get your Fan Art uploaded.

In The End It's Not About What You Have // In The End It's All About Where You Wanna Go // And The Road You Take To Help You Get There // I Hope You Think That's Fair // Cause You Only Got One Life To Lead // So Don't Take For Granted Those Little Things // Those Little Things Are All That We Have // Forget Everything Just For Tonight // We'll Sing Like Everyone When They're Alone // Cause I've Been Waiting For Tonight To Sing Whoa, Whoa // Let's Believe That If We All Stand Together // We're A Force That Can Shake The Whole World // For Once I'm Doing Something Right When We Sing Whoa, Whoa

jackskellingtonforever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks for your help. I changed the format to jpg, and it worked

Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls. :3

DropDead
The Lunacy Fringe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:26:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very welcome, glad I could help!

In The End It's Not About What You Have // In The End It's All About Where You Wanna Go // And The Road You Take To Help You Get There // I Hope You Think That's Fair // Cause You Only Got One Life To Lead // So Don't Take For Granted Those Little Things // Those Little Things Are All That We Have // Forget Everything Just For Tonight // We'll Sing Like Everyone When They're Alone // Cause I've Been Waiting For Tonight To Sing Whoa, Whoa // Let's Believe That If We All Stand Together // We're A Force That Can Shake The Whole World // For Once I'm Doing Something Right When We Sing Whoa, Whoa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Creativity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: