Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Interactive Fanfic!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackskellingtonforever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:49:13 pm    Post subject: Interactive Fanfic! Reply with quote

Hello there..
I am here to present with an oppurtunity to be part of a fanfic! Below I have written the start of a fanfic, and I want you to add onto it! After each bit you have contributed in, I will add your name underneath that part with a little (c). If I don't think what you have written is good for the story, I will have to reject it (sorry!) When it is done, I will submit it.

The story is basically a sequel to my first fanfic "The Return of Nightmare".
It follows the life of Valentine Skellington, Jack and Sally's misunderstood daughter. Please don't add any ridiculous characters, and only one of your own characters is allowed. I may limit the amount of people able to contribute to the story if it gets to much.

Please read the start of the story that I have written, to get the idea, then let your creative juices flow:

Valentine Skellington stared longinly out the window of her loving family home. She used a golden brush to brush her beautiful red hair that fell just above her skinny waist. She sighed ever so quietly as she tried to look beyond the familiar trees of Halloween Town.

A small tear ran down her eye as she recalled her wanting for something more than just being 'The Pumpkin Princess'. Valentine wanted to go and explore and find more purpose to her life.

----------------------------------------------------------------
So thats it
Remember to follow the rules and HAVE FUN WITH IT!

Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls. :3

jackskellingtonforever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valentine is 16 by the way!

Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls. :3

Musical0Love0

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:25:58 am    Post subject: Re: Interactive Fanfic! Reply with quote

jackskellingtonforever wrote:
Hello there..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Creativity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: