Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Digimon: Return
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:52:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reppamon leapt into the air, curling and slamming it's blade tail into the newly digivolved Shine Greymon's face, but they were too late, it had completed it' transformation, and Shine Greymon, fully renewed, forced Reppamon back, Cole clinging tightly "Kudamon!"

"Blue Lightning!" Lighdramon hurtled forwards, blue electricity forming around it as it hurtled into Shine Greymon, buffeting it and dealing some moderate damage, before Shine Greymon literally hurtled Lighdramon through the air, the duo scraping across the ground before shakily getting up, Seru hushing Lighdramon's faint whimper "C'mon V, we can take this, we've done it before!" he took a card from the deck in his pocket "DigiModify!" he swiped.

Cole and Reppamon got to their feet, groaning "Bastard!" they shouted simultaneously.

I watch and stare as Rosin`s eyes
Turn a darker shade of red
And the bullet with this sniper lie
In their bloody gutless cell
Must we starve on crumbs from long ago
Through bars these men made steel
Is it a great or little thing we fought
Knelt the conscience blessed to kill

On a Scale of one to ten? It's a "We're screwed."

(Oh god so sorry, they were too cute to resist.)

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:26:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Digimodify!" Yami roared, swiping two more cards rapidly. "Death Claw! Blue Dragon Cannon!" B.Growmon bellowed challenge at Shine Greymon, white flames spewing from his cavernous jaws. Pico stretched his taloned limbs to ungodly lengths, striking Shine Greymon from down the street.

On the other hand, Hikari and Liamon struck the beast head-on, the lion Digimon striking with deadly precision (Critical Hit), Hikari directing from his back. Lekismonhid in the rubble, firing away with Tear Arrows.
(17:13:10) The Pumpkin prince!: fine but you're third wheel to our romance sub plot

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:43:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shine Greymon collided with an office building, but quickly bounced back, "Shine Hammer!" it grunted, a large steel mallet colliding with Dark Guilmon's skull as Greymon restored itself with it's Virus Factor, absorbing the Data from the surrounding Office buildings. Reppamon and Lighdramon leapt right back into the action, only to be struck simultaneously by a well aimed Corona Splash. The Shine Greymon swept the street with his tail, causing a Rippling Quake effect.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:02:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rook Chessmon was skilled with holding his ground as he wobbled slightly, but kept his footing. "Stronghold!" He yelled like some sort of battlecry as he charged at the newly digivolved Shine Greymon.

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta
Song of the Whenever: The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:17:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.Growmon howled in pain as he faded out. Yami growled. Audibly.
Pico began cackling again as he flew over the ground disturbance, carrying his tamer.
Liamon's agility kept it safe from the Earth Ripple, and he and Hikari continued their attack.
(17:13:10) The Pumpkin prince!: fine but you're third wheel to our romance sub plot

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cole charged forwards again, Reppamon bouncing off of Shine Greymon's tail in order to avoid the quake, "C'mon Kudamon...!"

Seru had already swiped a card, and remained safe in his Digivolution bubble "...Galgomons wings!" he cried, and from Lighdramon there erupted two Angelic wings, when the glow faded, Lighdramon was soaring alongside Pico Devimon, with his Tamer on his back "We need to Digivolve again!" he cried to Yami.

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:30:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pico groaned. "Why do we have to do all the fighting? Didn't you guys get Digimon forms for a reason?!"
Yami scowled at the complaint.. but.. "He's got a point, Seru."

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:07:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seru shrugged "It's worth a shot, but what happens if we blow it?"

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's thinking like that that'll make us blow it. WE WON'T!"

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:32:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seru chewed on the inside of his cheek in contemplation "...Fine" he nodded "We'll do it..." Lighdramon averted it's path, and instead back tracked on itself, the last thing they wanted was to be damaged Mid-Digivolution. Seru took a unique card out of his deck, it was glass, and a transparent Red, with a black Sun like symbol inside of it. His Digivice lit up as he prepared to swipe it "I'm in, let's do it!"

Cole must not have heard, he and Reppamon continued to launch attacks at Shine Greymon, with little amounts of good results "Agh!"

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:34:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"HIKARI! COLE! Rein 'em in, we're goin' in ourselves!" Yami roared as Pico set the tamer on his back. He pulled a white card with the Friendship Emblem on it and slashed it through his Digivice. On the ground, Hikari leaped from Liamon's back to the ground as his Digimon disappeared and did the same with a green-and-pink card carrying the Purity emblem.
Both were engulfed in bright light.. Yami's blinding poor Pico. XD

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:46:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seru swiped his card, "Crest Digivolve!" V disappeared into an explosion of red light, like a star, the light erupting through the street momentarily before Seru rose into the air, his body featureless other than his face, his hair rising into the air as his skin became a crystal red, like a man of glowing ruby "Seru, Digivolve to..." The Symbol of Courage sank onto his chest, in pitch black.

Cole flew past, another shot of Shine Greymon "Kudamon, return...!" Kudamon disappeared into his Digivice, and he retrieved a Black Glass Card, with a White Cross inside of it, and blue beams of light around it "Cole, Crest Digivolve too...!" just before Cole ended up scraping across the Digivice, he disappeared into a cloud of white light, his body becoming a featureless white Crystal opposed to flesh and bone, as the Crest of Faith burnt through his chest, Black, with Blue light erupting from around it.

Last edited by Celestion on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar figurines of Yami and Hikari rise with simultaneous cries of "Crest Digivolution!"
"Yami"/"Hikari"/"Digivolve to.."

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rose sighed. "Faus..." She mumbled once again. "This is no good. Chess, get back here!" Rook Chessmon returned to the digivice, while Rose whipped out a card - Her Crest of Kindness. "I do hate having to do this..." She murmured as she put the card in. "Crest digivolve to..." Rose disappeared in a burst of light, the symbol of Kindness appearing on her hands.

"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story." - Bayonetta

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:59:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seru arched his head back, as steel plates began to appear, and linked to Seru's body, a Breast Plate, bearing the Crest of Courage. A Helmet, shaped like the Very helmet Dukemon wore. More armour, Scarlet, with Black metal joints and slick curves and twists, much slimmer and agile than Dukemon's armour. A long, Scarlet cape, not as refined as Dukemon's but still dashing, fluttering behind him as his helmet, similar to Dukemon's as it resembled Guilmon, but with a retractable Visor covering his eyes, fastened onto his head. His Cloak bore one big, black symbol. The Digimon Hazard Symbol.

A Shield, then appeared, forming over his arm, in his Scarlet Gauntlets, a large, circular shield. It too, bore the Digital Hazard Symbol, and in the centre Triangle, the Crest of Courage. The Shield, was Black, with Neon Blue rings appearing around the shield, with Symbols of glowing Digital Arcane Text, lighting up a Neon blue occasionally before fading again.
He slowly lowered to the ground, his Shield, Celestia, humming lightly as he extended his other hand to the side. There, from blue Binary, developed his Lance, a long lance, that consisted mostly of Neon Blue energy, with a white core. His Lance, was called Grant.
Seru straightened up, raising his lance "Odiamon, The Scarlet Dukemon!"

Cole was the second to form. From thin air, black armour similar to Seraphimon's began to form, a Chest Plate, baring not the usual symbols but instead baring the Crest of Faith upon it's shining black Surface, glowing a powerful bright white. Then the Shoulder Plates came, both imbued with the Crest of Faith. Leggings, both knee caps engraved with the Crest of Faith, before the body plates. And then, the helmet, forming around his face, pitch black, with two wings of White Gold unfolding from his Helmet. Then, eight wings, erupting from his back, all baring the Digimon Hazard Symbol in Red, pulsating. Cole lowered to the ground, two blades of energy descending from both of his black gauntlets, the Excallian duo, both a glorious shining blue. He touched down, "FayDayMon, the Charcoaled Seraphimon!"

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:00:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yami's legs snapped backwards audibly, a sickening sound.. his feet grew huge, having formed wolf-like claws. Black fur covered him as he took on the form of a large wolf-man, covered in black and silver fur.
His armor began to form, black-painted Chrome Digizoid, beautifully lupine. He extended a huge claw to the heavens. "Verteimon, the Guardian WereGarurumon!"

Hikari twirled gracefully as a tornado of petals swirled about him. His light shone brightly, leaving only a silhouette to be seen. His form became more slender, his hands and feet became large roses, and a large flower sprouted from his back.
The light flashed and vanished as the petals continued to fall, revealing something resembling Lilamon with white roses on the hands and feet. (Also, the yellow-green on Lilamon is now white and the green is lavender, couldn't figure out how to fit it in.)
Hikari struck a (wholesome) beautiful pose. "Ionamon, the Radiant Lilamon!"

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:20:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elegant armour covered Rose's body from head-to-toe, with a blue breastplate and shoulder armour. A blue and gold helmet formed over her head, with her now-long red hair flowing out from it. A blue cape appeared over her shoulders and several swords materialised around her waist. Her staff appeared in her hand as her transformation finished. "Protector of the board, Queen Chessmon!"

Celestion
Piano Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:37:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odiamon pointed forwards, Shine Greymon stunned temporarily by the spectacle of humans Digivolving without Spirits, "This beast shall perish to the Dark Zone!" he cried, leaping into the air as his cloak suspended him, fluttering in the breeze as though he were stood cliff side. His Lance began to glow brighter, and the symbols on his shield, began to appear and disappear more rapidly.

FayDayMon nodded quietly, his blades brightening as he turned his head to Shine Greymon, who took a weary step back. "I can sense, he has sent many of my brothers back to the DigiTama, now I must send him to Hell."

The Fifteenth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:44:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Call me selfish, but I'm avenging me!" Yami roared, leaping from a rooftop to strike at Shine Greymon with massive claws.
"Selfish~" Hikari replied, producing two long thorn-whips from his hands.

The Pumpkin prince!
Pinball Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:47:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rose didn't even try to justify herself, she simply wielded her staff, leapt into the air and attacked Shine Greymon with it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: