Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

ackson (4-6, 4.70) goes for the

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:30:25 am    Post subject: ackson (4-6, 4.70) goes for the Reply with quote

CHICAGO -- Kobe Bryant is riding a bike. Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Bryant broke a bone in his left knee Dec. 17 at Memphis while playing his fourth game in five nights, likely sidelining the superstar guard for six weeks. The injury against the Grizzlies occurred in his sixth game back after he missed the start of the season while recovering from a torn left Achilles tendon. The pair of injuries for the 35-year-old Bryant raised questions about whether he would ever return to his previous form. But he said Monday night he had no doubt he would play at a similarly high level again. "There was before I came back the first time because I didnt know how my Achilles was going to respond to playing and changing directions," Bryant said before the Lakers played the Bulls in Chicago. "The game in Memphis I had a pretty good feel for it, getting back to being able to do what I normally could do. I feel confident about it. I did play that second half on a fractured leg and played pretty well. I feel pretty good about my chances." But the rehab from the knee injury has been slow going so far. The 15-time All-Star said he is limited to mostly bike work right now and any talk of a return is up in the air until he returns to the court. "Try not to think about it too much," he said. "Just go day to day." Playing without Bryant and Steve Nash, the Lakers had lost 12 of 15 heading into the game at Chicago. But Los Angeles had won two in a row since a six-game losing streak, with Nick Young and Kendall Marshall helping fuel the mini-recovery. The Lakers still face a long road back to contention in the loaded Western Conference, especially with their injury issues. Nash is out with a back problem, and the team also is missing guards Jordan Farmar (torn left hamstring), Steve Blake (torn elbow ligament) and Xavier Henry (right knee bone bruise). "It just makes it harder," coach Mike DAntoni said of playing without two of the teams biggest stars. "Youre not quite as good as you were when you had the guy. The biggest thing is how to finish games off because you know where youre going if theyre on the floor. Youve got to figure that out." Henry could return soon. He is expected to step up his rehab work when the Lakers practice Wednesday in Miami. Even with his limited action, Bryant remains one of the most popular players in the league. He had the most All-Star votes among the Western Conference guards when balloting was announced Jan. 9. The fan voting was set to close Monday night, and the starters for the Feb. 16 game in New Orleans will be announced on Thursday. "Ive always looked forward to playing in All-Star games. Its always something thats been a huge honour," Bryant said. "With that being said, I havent played. I think some of the other guys who have been out there performing and playing well and are All-Star worthy should be the ones out there playing." Bryant isnt taking anything for granted in his 18th NBA season, especially with his injury problems over the last two years. All the time on the sideline also has provided more perspective on how the game has changed since he was a rookie in the 1996-97 season. "Its much, much less physical," he said. "Some of the flagrant fouls I see called nowadays makes me nauseous. You cant touch a guy without it being a flagrant foul. I think some of that are some of the negatives Ive seen change. But theres positives, too." Tedy Bruschi Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Tom Brady Patriots Jersey .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers. http://www.patriotsfanaticstores.com/authentic-andre-tippett-patriots-jersey/.C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. Sebastian Vollmer Jersey . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. James White Youth Jersey . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule matching their longest skid of the year after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils.PHILADELPHIA -- Even Starlin Castro knew Roberto Hernandez didnt hit him on purpose. Jake Arrieta threw seven impressive innings, Castro hit a two-run homer and the Chicago Cubs beat the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1 Friday night in matchup of last-place teams. A strange ejection occurred in the sixth inning when Hernandez was tossed by plate umpire Mark Ripperger after hitting Castro on the left arm with a fastball. There were no previous warnings, hit batters, or inside pitches. Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg also was ejected after he came out to argue. "I dont think he did it on purpose," Castro said. "Hes a good friend of mine. I see him every day in the Dominican. I dont think he would do that on purpose. He told me, Im sorry. Its not on purpose. I already know. Hes not like that. Hes not that kind of person." The umpires didnt see it that way. "In our opinion he threw at the hitter," crew chief Gary Cederstrom said. Asked if a warning shouldve come first, Cederstrom said: "I thought the appropriate action was taken." Hernandez was baffled. He threw his arms up in disbelief on the mound before walking off the field to cheers from the crowd. "I was very, very surprised," he said. "I didnt throw that on purpose. I wanted to continue to throw the ball down. I had two outs. I wanted to pitch into the next inning. I didnt throw it on purpose. I wanted to keep pitching." Arrieta (2-1) allowed two hits and no runs, tying a career high with nine strikeouts. He didnt give up a hit until Domonic Brown sliced a double just inside the left field line with one out in the fifth. "I had a good mix tonight, good velocity, good movement, good location,&" Arrieta said.dddddddddddd "With those three things, youre going to have success. Its never easy to win and have success at a high level. But you do things the right way and learn, day in and day out, and try and get better at least one thing every time you come to the yard, you give yourself an opportunity to perform at a high level." The Phillies were seeking their first four-game winning streak since last June 2-6. Hernandez (2-5) allowed two runs and three hits in 5 2-3 innings. He walked Anthony Rizzo leading off the fourth. Castro then drove his ninth homer out to left. Jimmy Rollins led off the bottom of the ninth off Neil Ramirez with a double to tie Mike Schmidts franchise record of 2,234 hits. After Marlon Byrd walked with two outs, Brown hit an RBI single to right to cut it to 2-1. But Ramirez struck out Carlos Ruiz looking to end it and earn his second save. "Too little too late," Sandberg said. "We just came up short at the end." NOTES: The Cubs activated CF Ryan Sweeney from the disabled list and placed INF/OF Emilio Bonifacio on the 15-day DL. ... Phillies ace Cliff Lee threw again on Friday, but its uncertain when hell rejoin the rotation. Lee has missed four starts with an elbow strain. ... Phillies setup man Mike Adams received a cortisone shot in his ailing right shoulder and is expected to start a throwing program in 10 days. ... Phillies 3B Cody Asche (hamstring) began a rehab assignment at Class-A Lakewood. He could return to the lineup late next week. ... Both teams wore 1964 retro uniforms. ... Edwin Jackson (4-6, 4.70) goes for the Cubs against David Buchanan (1-3, 6.08) on Saturday afternoon. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

hildac07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:49:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adidas Outlet Store
Louboutin Shoes
Pandora Bracelet
Puma Shoes
Red Bottom Shoes
Adidas Shoes For Women
Moncler Outlet
Retro Jordan 11
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Yeezy
Pandora UK
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Ralph Lauren
Yeezy Beluga 2.0
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Air Max
Moncler Outlet UK
Nike Outlet
Timberlad Boots For Men
Nike KD Shoes
Nike Shoes For Men
Pandoras
Longchamp Handbags
Louboutin Heels
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Nike Air Max
Air Max 90
Pandora Charm
Air Force 1 Shoes
Red Jordan 11
Lebrons Shoes
Nike Shoes
Pandora Jewelry

ploy2018

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:13:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coach Outlet Online
Kate Spade Outlet Online
Longchamp Outlet Sale
Pandora Jewelry
Jordan 11 Space Jam
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Nike Air Max 2018
Ralph Lauren Sale Clearance UK
Pandora Charms Outlet
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Under Armour Outlet
Clarks Shoes
Ecco Shoes
Nike Vapor Max
Kate Spade Outlet
Curry 4 Shoes
Ultra Boost
Coach Factory Outlet
Lebron 15
Kyrie Basketball Shoe
Lebron 15
Michael Kors Outlet
Red Bottom for Women
Harden Shoes
Nike Air Uptempo
Stephen Curry 4
Yeezy Boost 350 V2

rbrown06

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:29:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tory Burch Outlet Online
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Kyrie 3
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Harden vol 1
Vans Shoes
KD 10 Shoes
Canada Goose Outlet
NMD Adidas
Ugg Outlet
Pandora Ring
Kyrie 4
Pandora UK
Moncler Jackets
Ralph Lauren Polo
Ralph Lauren Polo
Pandora Rings
Pandora Bracelet UK
Michael Kors Outlet Online
North Face Outlet Online
Coach Handbags
The North Face Jackets
Timberland Boots For Men
Nike KD 10
Pandora Jewelry
Timberland Boots
Polo Ralph Lauren
Adidas NMD
Valentinos
Yeezy boost

denay56

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:04:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adidas Yeezy
Birkenstock Sandals
Birkenstock Shoes
Yeezy Shoes
Goyard Handbags
Pandora Jewelry
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Nike Huaraches
Air Max 2018
Michael Kors Canada
Michael Kors Canada Outlet
Michael Kors Canada
NMD
Nike Air Max 95
Jordans 11
Fenty Puma
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint
Ralph Lauren Sale Clearance
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Adidas Outlet
Air Max 90
New Jordans
Birkenstock Outlet
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350
Soccer Cleats On Sale
Stephen Curry Shoes
Air Jordan 11
Pandora Charms
Christian Louboutin
Nike Vapormax
Nike Outlet Store
Ultra Boost
Birkenstock Sandals For Men
Michael Kors Canada

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Tim Burton All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: