Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

with wedge shots. Couples bogeyed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:36:23 am    Post subject: with wedge shots. Couples bogeyed Reply with quote

TORONTO -- The CFL and its players will conduct their ratification votes on a new labour deal later this week. Independent league sources requesting anonymity say the players will vote Thursday while the CFLs board of governors will do so Friday. The CFL and CFL Players Association agreed to a five-year contract Saturday. However, many players have spoken out against the new deal which calls for a $5-million salary cap, well below the CFLPAs opening demand of $6.24 million. The CFL also got a major concession from the union on the gross revenue formula that would trigger the renegotiation of the cap or entire collective agreement. The players, who initially wanted the CBA to include revenue sharing, had called for the cap or entire agreement to be renegotiated if league revenues increased by more than $18 million -- excluding the Grey Cup -- in the third year of the deal. The CFL wanted that figure to be $27 million and the union ultimately agreed. The union did get elimination of the option year on CFL contracts, excluding rookies. Also, the players practice day for the most part remains at 4.5 hours daily but can be increased to a maximum of six hours, and teams will hold just one padded practice a week during the season. A majority of players -- 50 per cent plus one -- on six of the nine CFL teams must support the deal for it to be accepted. If its rejected, that doesnt necessarily mean the players will go on strike. All clubs have held strike votes with most players reportedly in favour of going out. But TSN reports if the deal is turned down the CFLPA will notify the CFL and try kick-starting contract talks. Jamal Adams Youth Jersey . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn. ArDarius Stewart Jersey . The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. http://www.shopnyjets.us/jamal-adams-jersey/. His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. Marcus Maye Jersey . -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out. Jamal Adams Jersey . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No. NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Bernhard Langer birdied three of the last four holes for an 8-under 63 and a two-stroke lead Friday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic. Langer, the 2008 winner, had eight birdies in his bogey-free round at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. "I played really solid through the whole bag," Langer said. "I hit most of the greens in regulation and I was happy with just about every club in my bag." Fred Couples, Jeff Hart and Taiwans Chien Soon Lu shot 65, and Kenny Perry, Michael Allen, Kirk Triplett, Duffy Waldorf and Scott Simpson were another stroke back. Couples won the 2010 tournament, shooting 66-64-65. Last month in Florida, Allen beat Waldorf in a playoff in Boca Raton, and Triplett won in Naples. Defending champion David Frost opened with a 72. Langer tied for seventh in Boca Raton and tied for second in Naples. He has broken par in all 10 of his rounds thhis season and 19 of his last 20.dddddddddddd. "What happened with that one round," Langer joked. Langer topped the first-round leaderboard for the 18th time in his career. In the first 17, he has gone on to win six times. He also tied for second in the 2012 tournament. "I think it always helps when you play a course well," Langer said. "It certainly doesnt hurt. I think I know how to play well here." Langer is carrying four wedges this week and used them all to set up birdies. He took out his 3-wood and replaced it with a gap wedge, to accompany lob, sand and pitching wedges. "It depends on the course, but I have done this before," Langer said. "Sometimes Ill take the 3-wood out or the 3-iron out and replace it with a gap wedge." Newport Beach County Club is 6,584 yards, one of the shorter courses on the tour. Of Langers eight birdies, six were set up with wedge shots. Couples bogeyed the par-4 16th to drop out of a share of the lead, and matched Langer with a two-putt birdie on the par-5 18th. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: