Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

traight practice with a shoulder i

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:47:50 am    Post subject: traight practice with a shoulder i Reply with quote

The Winnipeg Jets return to MTS Centre for a 7:00 face off tonight against the Colorado Avalanche. The 31-30-9 Jets are coming off a 3-1 loss in St. Louis Monday night and currently sit with 71 points in the Central Division. Winnipeg is six points behind Phoenix for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot. The Coyotes also lead Dallas by two points and Vancouver by five. Al Montoya will start his third straight game in goal due to the injury of Ondrej Pavelec. Head coach Paul Maurice said this morning Pavelec remains day-to-day with a lower-body injury. Dustin Byfuglien will miss his first game of the season tonight due to a lower-body injury. Maurice hopes hell be able to play Saturday against Carolina. Eric Tangradim, who has been a healthy scratch for the last four games, replaces Byfuglien. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-FrolikKane-ODell-Setoguchi Tangradi-Jokinen-WheelerHalischuk-Cormier-Peluso Bogosian-EnstromStuart-TroubaPardy-Ellerby Colorado is coming off a 6-3 loss in Montreal and did not have a pregame skate this morning at MTS Centre. Reto Berra will start in goal. It will be his first appearance with the Avalanche since being acquired from Calgary. In 29 games with the Flames this season, Berra was 9-17-2 with a 2.95 goals against average and .897 save percentage. The 44-20-5 Avalanche have 93 points and sit second in the Central Division. They are eight points back of first place St. Louis. Colorado is the only team in the NHL to have not been shut out this season. Jamie McGinn is on a four-game point streak that includes three goals and three assists. This is the fifth and final game between these teams this season. Colorado has a 3-0-1 record outscoring the Jets 11-9. Matt Duchene leads the Avalanche in those games with four goals and an assist while Blake Wheeler has four goals and three assists for the Jets. Isaac Seumalo Jersey . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets. Herman Edwards Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Timmy-Jernigan-Eagles-Jersey/. Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. Jalen Mills Jersey . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend.ALAMEDA, Calif. -- One of the byproducts of quarterback Matt McGloins rise to the top of Oaklands depth chart last week was the production of rookie tight end Mychal Rivera. One of the teams four picks in the sixth round of this years draft, Rivera had gone mostly unnoticed through the Raiders first nine games before catching a season-high five passes, including a go-ahead 26-yard touchdown, in a 28-23 win over the Houston Texans. Rivera called it his moment of arrival in the NFL, though the 6-foot-3, 245-pound former Tennessee star is quick to acknowledge hes still in the infancy of his development. "You always want to make plays, thats what you come into the game to do," Rivera said Friday. "But you also have to realize those plays come in many ways. Those plays can come in a backside block, a touchdown pass. Those plays can also be just helping out the guy next to you and doing what you need to do. Thats what a real playmaker needs to do." Until last week, the Raiders hadnt gotten many plays at all out of their tight ends. A combination of things has played into it. Oaklands offensive line has been battered all season and has needed the extra blocking support from the tight ends. Oakland has also used three different starting quarterbacks this year. At his current pace, Rivera will finish with just 37 receptions -- fewer than half the total made in 2012 by then-Raiders tight end Brandon Myers. "I think Mychal Riveras done a nice job," Oakland coach Dennis Allen said. "He understands the passing game. Obviously, hes a rookie so he still makes mistake but every week Ive seen him continue to get better, so Im pleased with where hes at." Still, the drop-off in tight end production is a huge departure from what Oakland is used to getting from that position. Since 2006, tight ends have led the Raiders in receptions four times, including Myerrs who caught 79 passes last season before signing with the New York Giants as a free agent in the off-season.dddddddddddd When Myers left, it created a void Oakland tried to fill by drafting Rivera and signing veteran Jeron Mastrud. Mastrud has started seven games this season but has been used primarily as a blocker while Rivera has caught 23 of the 32 passes thrown his way this season. "I just want to build every week," said Rivera, who has two touchdowns receptions. "Last game I had five catches. Im going to try to get seven catches this game. You always want to build on what you did last week, and I know I can do better than what I did last week. And next week Im going to be saying the same thing." Rivera might be needed a little bit more this week. Oakland will be without leading wide receiver Denarius Moore, who sat out his third straight practice with a shoulder injury. That leaves the Raiders with just one receiver who has caught more than 10 passes -- Rod Streater, who has 35 receptions. Without a full complement of receivers, facing a Tennessee team that is 10th in pass defence could be more of a challenge for McGloin. Thats where the tight ends may come into play, as a safety outlet for McGloin if plays break down. "Really it all depends on the scheme, the play call, who were playing," Rivera said. "Just like with anything, if coach wants to be pass heavy (with) a lot of routes, wed be able to do that. Whatever the scheme is I go with and do the best that I can." Notes: Quarterback Terrelle Pryor (knee) remains limited and is questionable. ... Injured running back Darren McFadden, defensive end Jason Hunter and safety Tyvon Branch have all been declared out. ... WR Andre Holmes, who missed the first four games of the season serving an NFL suspension for PEDs, will start in Moores absence. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: