Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

d Dijon coach Olivier DallOglio.The officia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:23:02 am    Post subject: d Dijon coach Olivier DallOglio.The officia Reply with quote

TORONTO - Veteran defenceman Roman Hamrlik announced his retirement Monday, ending a 20-year NHL career that included three all-star appearances. Hamrlik was drafted first overall by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 1992 NHL Entry Draft. He played 1,395 regular-season games and 113 post-season games with Tampa Bay, Edmonton, the New York Islanders, Calgary, Montreal, Washington and the New York Rangers over his career. Hamrlik, from Zlin, Czech Republic, scored 155 goals and had 483 assists for 638 points while averaging over 23 minutes in ice time per game over the course of his NHL career. "As a kid growing up in communist Czechoslovakia, I never imagined that I would one day have the opportunity to play in the National Hockey League," Hamrlik said in an NHLPA statement. "It has been a great honour and a privilege to spend 20 seasons playing in the greatest hockey league in the world. "I will always cherish the wonderful memories I have of my time spent in North America while playing the game I love, making sacrifices and pursuing my hockey dreams." His best offensive year came in the 1995-96 season, when he had 16 goals and 49 assists for the Lightning. He had a career-high rating of plus-22 with the 2006-07 Calgary Flames. Hamrlik had one assist and was minus-4 in 16 games last season with the Capitals and Rangers. He was an unrestricted free agent this season before retiring. Hamrlik, who was an all-star in 1996, 1999 and 2003, represented the Czech Republic internationally and helped his country win the gold medal at the 1998 Nagano Olympics. Telvin Smith Jersey . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Marcedes Lewis Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Chad-Henne-Jaguars-Jersey/. "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Mychal Rivera Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. Earl Watford Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers.PARIS - French police detained three people on Tuesday as part of an investigation into the 2010 transfer of France international Andre-Pierre Gignac to Marseille, and also launched an operation against suspected match-fixing in the second division.Marseille president Vincent Labrune was taken into custody, a police official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing, told The Associated Press.Director general Philippe Perez, and two former club presidents Jean-Claude Dassier and Pape Diouf were also arrested, the police official said.Judicial officials are trying to find out whether the club leaders took illicit commissions when Gignac signed from Toulouse for a reported 16 million euros ($20 million), the police official said. Dassier was the president at the time, with Labrune in charge of all financial operations.Marseille said in a statement that Labrune and Dassier were questioned by police about how past transfers of players were carried out.The clubs main shareholder Margarita Louis-Dreyfus expressed her confidence in the clubs current management and French judicial system.Meanwhile, police targeted several second-tier clubs in a separate innvestigation into possible match-fixing, with searches and arrests across the country.ddddddddddddThe investigation centres on the club of Nimes, which is suspected of fixing or attempting to fix matches as it avoided relegation last season.A judicial official who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter, said about 10 people have been arrested, including Nimes president Jean-Marc Conrad, Caen chairman Jean-Francois Fortin, and Dijon coach Olivier DallOglio.The official added that former player Xavier Gravelaine, now Caens director general, had also been heard in the case but was not arrested.If these suspicions are confirmed, it will be an extremely serious matter, French league president Frederic Thiriez said. Corruption, and even just suspicions of corruption, are a deadly poison for sport in general and football in particular.Thiriez said two Parisian judges ordered the raids, adding that the clubs could be excluded from the league if they are convicted of wrongdoing.The people investigated could appear before an investigative judge in a brief delay, Thiriez said. In that case, the league and the French federation would obviously support the states case. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Forum Games - Role Playing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: