Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Pumpkin Patch Forums
A Tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile  RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Pandora Media's (P) CEO Roger Lynch on Q3 2017 Results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Help and Update Forum
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
eicomese

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:21:31 am    Post subject: Pandora Media's (P) CEO Roger Lynch on Q3 2017 Results Reply with quote

Pandora Media's (P) CEO Roger Lynch on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

Cheap Pandora Bracelets Operator

Welcome to Pandora's Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results Conference Call. Opening today's call is Dominic Paschel, Vice President, Pandora. Sir, you may begin your conference.

Dominic Paschel

Third quarter 2017 financial results call. Before we begin, let me remind everyone that today's discussion will contain forward-looking statements based on our current assumptions, expectations and beliefs, including projected financial results or operating metrics, business strategies, anticipated future products or services, anticipated market demand or opportunities and other forward-looking topics. For a discussion of the specific risk factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from today's discussion, please refer to the documents we file with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Also, during this call, we will discuss non-GAAP measures of our performance. Pandora Australia Sale GAAP financial reconciliations and supplemental financial information are provided in the press release filed today with the SEC, and detailed financials are available on our Investor Relations site.

Today's call is available via webcast and a replay will be available for two weeks. We will also post the full text of today's prepared remarks once they have been concluded. You can find all of the information I have just described on the Investor Relations section of Pandora.com. On today's call joining me are Roger Lynch, Pandora's new President & CEO, and Naveen Chopra, Pandora's Chief Financial Officer. With that, let me turn the call over to Roger, welcome Roger.

Roger Lynch

Thanks, Dom, and thank you everyone for joining today's call. I'm excited to be with you for my first earnings call with Pandora. Pandora has made significant changes in its leadership in recent months, and I'm sure you're eagerly awaiting an update on our vision and strategy. Today I will be sharing some preliminary insights with more to come in early 2018.

In my six weeks as CEO, I've had the opportunity to meet with many stakeholders across our business from advertisers, to label partners, technology partners, and of course, our employees across the country. And each of these conversations have helped shape my early vision for the company and our course ahead.

First and foremost, I believe everything we do needs to start with the customers we serve. Pandora Charms Disney At Pandora, these customers include both our listeners and our advertisers. We strive to be an irreplaceable and integral part of our listeners' everyday lives and our advertisers' evolving marketing needs.

For listeners, that means being able to find the content they want, and also discovering new content on any connected device and in any setting, they desire. And for advertisers, it means being able to transact with us in the way they desire with the ability to target, verify and measure the success of their campaigns, and to reach their audiences in new and innovative ways.

There is no doubt we have a lot of work to do to better meet the full spectrum of both our listeners' and advertisers' needs. But there is also no doubt that we have a great set of assets, which form a solid foundation on which to build. To start, Pandora has unparalleled scale. We are the largest streaming audio service in the United States both for listeners and for advertisers. Pandora Disney Charms 2017 From a listener perspective, with 73.7 million active users, we touch more Americans than any other streaming music service. And from an advertiser perspective, we represent roughly two-thirds of all digital audio inventory making us the largest publisher of digital audio advertising in the U.S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pumpkin Patch Forums Forum Index Help and Update Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: